The doctors of Seattle Grace are back in primetime television’s favorite medical drama Grey’s Anatomy: Complete Ninth Season. It stars Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sandra Oh, Justin Chambers, Chandra Wilson, James Pickens Jr., Sara Ramirez, Kevin McKidd, Jessica Capshaw, Sarah Drew, Jesse Williams and Sarah Drew.
In this season, Seattle Grace is still reeling from the plane crash that took Lexie Grey’s life and put Mark Sloane on life support. As each surgeon tries to cope with loss and the aftermath of last season’s events, they continue to do what they do best -- save lives. While Meredith finds her groove in the operating room, Derek finds his surgical career in doubt due to his hand injury until Callie saves it. From ashes, romance rises when Alex falls for someone new, Cristina and Owen rekindle their relationship and Bailey and Ben deal with the challenges of a long-distance relationship. When investigation into the plane crash leads to discovery of the hospital’s liability, the future of Seattle Grace is put in danger. With the medical conglomerate Pegasus on the verge of buying Seattle Grace and the staff threatening to quit, will Seattle Grace really be shut down for good?
Special features include deleted scenes, outtakes, unseen footage in the finale extended episode and two spotlight pieces.
Grey's Anatomy: Season 10 premieres on ABC on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at 9/8c.
- Enter here for a chance to win an official In A World... movie poster autographed by Lake Bell - Expires 8/31/13
- Enter here for a chance to win a Standing Up DVD autographed by director D.J. Caruso - Expires 8/31/13
- “Going, Going, Gone” - The doctors of Seattle Grace are faced with the aftermath of last season's plane crash. As they try to move on with their lives, they must learn to adapt to the changes, cope with their losses and move forward with their relationships and careers.
- “Remember the Time” - In this flashback episode, return to the site of the plane crash and watch as each doctor tries to cope with the heartache and injuries caused by the crash. Meanwhile, back at Seattle Grace, everyone struggles to find a bit of normalcy amidst the chaos.
- “Love the One You’re With” - The survivors from the crash are asked to make an almost impossible decision that will affect the rest of their lives. Meanwhile, tension grows between Jackson and April after they're forced to work together, and Alex tries to restrain himself with one of the interns.
- “I Saw Her Standing There” - Aware that Derek might never operate again, Meredith stops talking about the surgeries she's performing. Meanwhile, Richard calls on Dr. Catherine Avery to help him perform a complicated procedure, as things continue to heat up between Jackson and April; and Arizona's struggle to accept her fate forces Callie and Alex to face their guilt.
- “Beautiful Doom” - In this Meredith & Cristina-centric episode, the two friends continue to cope with life after the plane crash and their ever-growing responsibilities at their respective hospitals. As Meredith juggles taking care of Zola with a case that hits close to home, Cristina assists Dr. Thomas on a challenging heart surgery.
- “Second Opinion” - As the doctors continue with their lawsuit, they're forced to confront the realities of their injuries. Meanwhile, Bailey tricks Arizona into helping her with a pediatric case, and Cristina tries to find normalcy in her new environment.
- “I Was Made For Lovin’ You” - Cristina and Owen continue to figure out their relationship amidst the pending lawsuit; and Bailey argues with Ben over plans for their upcoming nuptials. Meanwhile, Callie recruits Jackson to help find a solution to Derek's hand, but he is preoccupied by a shocking situation with April.
- Love Turns You Upside Down” - The new batch of interns find themselves involved in all the drama at Seattle Grace: Meredith asks Heather to go above and beyond to help fix Derek's hand; Cristina starts a healthy competition between Stephanie and Leah, which inadvertently leads to a medical emergency for Cristina's patient; Alex sees Jo in a new light as they work to save a baby's life, and April teaches Shane a valuable lesson during "lumps and bumps" duty.
- “Run, Baby, Run” - As the rest of the doctors prepare for Bailey's wedding, Richard helps her through a bout of pre-wedding jitters. Meanwhile, Lizzie butts heads with Meredith, and Callie and Jackson try to convince Derek to participate in a risky surgery that could fix his hand.
- “Things We Said Today” - Bailey puts her wedding day on hold and continues her efforts to save Adele's life, Cristina and Owen remain undecided about their pending divorce, while Arizona and Callie try to get their spark back. Meanwhile, the hospital becomes inundated with a group of bikers after a horrible accident.
- “The End is the Beginning is the End” - Meredith, Derek, Cristina and Arizona receive big news regarding the plane crash lawsuit, Richard avoids Catherine's romantic advances and Jackson takes on one of Mark Sloane's old patients. Meanwhile, Derek begins recovery on his hand.
- “Walking on a Dream” - The Seattle Grace doctors are on edge when a new medical professional enters the hospital; Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb; and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear.
- “Bad Blood” - As Derek and April work around the clock to find a solution for the hospital, Cristina struggles to respect the wishes of a family whose son is dying. Meanwhile, Arizona empathizes with a teenager who faces problems similar to her own.
- “The Face of Change” - Competition heats up as several of the doctors fight to become the new face of Seattle Grace; April brings in an emergency case, and Jackson and Alex work with a transgender teen couple. Meanwhile, the hospital implements new policies which test the patience of the staff.
- “Hard Bargain” - As the hospital spirals closer to financial ruin, Owen must make some tough decisions, which includes foregoing an expensive surgery that could save the life of a child. Meanwhile, Alex and Jo work together to save the life of an infant, and April asks Jackson for dating advice.
- “This is Why We Fight” - As word of Seattle Grace's financial trouble spreads, Catherine encourages Jackson to move to Boston, and the interns fear they might lose their jobs. Meanwhile, the doctors meet with a potential investor in a last-ditch effort to save the hospital, and Alex impresses Jo while caring for a patient.
- “Transplant Wasteland” - The discord and chaos created by the hospital's new management team causes one physician to question his future at Seattle Grace. Meanwhile, the doctors and the interns must juggle several transplant surgeries at once, each coming with its own set of obstacles.
- “Idle Hands” - As the hospital continues to make positive changes under the new management, the doctors begin to realize that owning a hospital comes with its own set of problems and responsibilities. Meanwhile, Meredith worries about the well being of her unborn baby, Callie and Arizona try to get the spark back in their relationship, and Alex gives Jo's new boyfriend a run for his money.
- “Can’t Fight This Feeling” - A gas tanker explodes on a Seattle highway, causing multiple injuries, including paramedic Matthew. Meredith and Jo help a frantic mother whose child is suffering from a mysterious illness. Owen bonds with a young boy whose parents are in critical condition. Meanwhile true colors are revealed when Alex is forced to work with Jo's boyfriend on an ailing patient.
- “She’s Killing Me” - Upon receiving some unsettling news, Meredith and Derek take preventative steps for their children’s future; a group of Syrian doctors arrive at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital for a crash course in basic surgical skills that they plan to apply in the field; and April decides to come clean to Matthew regarding the truth about her virginity. Meanwhile, multiple pre-op patients develop infections, causing one doctor to wonder if she is at fault.
- “Sleeping Monster” - After several of Bailey's patients die, she becomes the focus of a CDC investigation. Cristina teases Alex about his feelings for Jo. Owen continues to take care of Ethan while his parents remain in the hospital.
- “Do You Believe in Magic” - The doctors reach out to Bailey but she continues to shut everyone out; after an incident with Ethan's grandmother, Owen fears the child could end up in foster care. A new craniofacial specialist arrives at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital to work on a young patient. Meanwhile, a magician's assistant is rushed into the ER after a magic trick goes terribly wrong.
- “Readiness is All” - The doctors of Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital prepare for a super storm heading towards Seattle. Owen's desire to be a parent gets stronger as he becomes closer to Ethan. One wrong move puts the lives of Meredith and her baby in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Jo looks to Alex for help in a moment of crisis, and one doctor gets the shock of her life.
- “Perfect Storm” - Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital enters crisis mode as the storm rages, resources become scarce and patients flood in by the busload. Meanwhile, one of the doctors fights for their life.
- Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey
- Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd
- Kevin McKidd as Owen Hunt
- Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang
- Justin Chambers as Alex Karev
- Jesse Williams as Jackson Avery
- Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey
- Sarah Drew as April Kepner
- Jessica Capshaw as Arizona Robbins
- Sara Ramirez as Calliope 'Callie' Torres
- James Pickens Jr. as Richard Webber
- Camilla Luddington as Jo Wilson
- Gaius Charles as Shane Ross
- Tina Majorino as Heather Brooks
- Jerrika Hinton as Stephanie Edwards
- Tessa Ferrer as Leah Murphy
- Jason George as Benjamin "Ben" Warren
- Eric Dane as Mark Sloan
- Finale Extended Episode - The drama continues to unfold with unseen footage that completes the dramatic ninth season.
- Spotlight Cast Piece: Jim Pickens, Jr. - Tag along with Jim Pickens, Jr. (Dr. Richard Webber) and learn more about the man behind the surgical gloves.
- Spotlight Character Piece: Arizona Robbins - From zipping down the halls in her roller shoes to learning how to walk again, viewers will receive a closer look at the hospital's bubbly pediatric surgeon Arizona Robbins (Jessica Capshaw) as she begins to cope with her new life.
- Deleted Scenes - Catch more of the touching drama through several never-before-seen moments from the hit series.
- Outtakes - Laugh your heart out with these unseen, hilarious moments from the set.
- Best Buy -
o Get 500 Reward Zone bonus points when you spend $50 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray or get 1250 Reward Zone bonus points when you spend $100 or more on TV titles on DVD or Blu-ray in-store.
o Receive a $10 Best Buy gift card when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up online.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Blockbuster: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.