Revenge has no limits when Emily VanCamp returns as the vengeful Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke in ABC’s smoldering television drama series Revenge: The Complete Third Season. Created by the creator of Swingtown and the producers of the Twilight series, it also stars Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson, Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Grayson, and Barry Sloane as Aiden Mathis.
Set in the Hamptons, Season 3 starts with a bang as Emily Thorne is shot and left for dead on her wedding day. But who pulled the trigger? As the sizzling summer of events leading to that fateful moment unfold, Emily’s brilliant plan for vengeance takes a wicked turn. Meanwhile back at the Grayson Manor, there is never a dull moment as Conrad finds himself in the line of fire, and a flame from Daniel's past may be the perfect new pawn for Victoria to play with -- as she moves to defeat Emily for good. To top it all off, a surprise appearance of an old rival makes sparks fly as the wedding of the century approaches. When Emily’s foes join forces, she finds herself forced to take drastic actions that result in Emily and Victoria waging a vicious war on one another. Who will prevail and who will fall?
Season 3 is packed with exclusive bonus features that reveal even more juicy secrets. They include deleted scenes, bloopers, audio commentary and “Table For Five” featurette.
Revenge: Season 4 premieres on ABC on Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 10/9c.
- “Fear”- In the third-season opener, Emily has a new timeline as she renews her request for revenge; and Victoria reunites with her long-lost eldest son, complicating things for her family. Also: a peek at a future wedding that may lead to Emily's downfall.
- “Sin” - Emily's latest target is a clergyman who was once an executive at Grayson Global. Meanwhile, Victoria takes an assertive approach with Patrick; and Margaux has a compelling offer for Daniel.
- “Confession” - A surprising guest shows up at Nolan's housewarming, and a shocking confrontation results. Meanwhile, Conrad gets introspective about his sins after coming to terms with his mortality.
- “Mercy” - Emily examines what went awry with her plan, and someone unexpected helps her investigate things. Meanwhile, Victoria's actions are brazen as she makes provisions for her own future.
- “Control” - Daniel makes a surprising announcement at the magazine launch party, throwing Emily off of her game. Elsewhere, a new adversary targets Jack, forcing him to make a tough choice in the interest of his family.
- “Dissolution” - Two people close to Emily start to turn on her, so she does something unexpected. Meanwhile, Emily faces obstacles concerning the Graysons: Her fiancé's focus drifts, and Grayson Manor is at risk of falling into someone else's hands.
- “Resurgence” - Conrad wants to polish the tarnished Grayson name, so he hires a reformed party gal who's transformed into a savvy PR expert. Meanwhile, Emily intensifies her commitment to her plan; and Nolan works on a personal plot of vengeance.
- “Secrecy” - Victoria hosts a memorable bridal shower for Emily. Meanwhile, Daniel pulls away from Emily, forcing her to resort to dire tactics.
- “Surrender” - Emily readies for her wedding and for her ultimate takedown, but the Graysons make things difficult as they slip through her grasp.
- “Exodus” - Emily and Daniel's wedding day arrives, but problems arise when Emily's foes join forces.
- “Homecoming” - The Graysons close ranks to safeguard one another in the wake of Daniel and Emily's wedding, and friends and foes gather to find out what happened the night of the nuptials.
- “Endurance” - Emily feels lost as she wrestles with her new identity. Meanwhile, her rivals make headway; and a game changer is introduced.
- “Hatred” - Tension between Emily and Daniel escalates and Emily refuses to back down, but her instability makes her vulnerable.
- “Payback” - Emily's blackouts put her loved ones at risk. Meanwhile, Victoria deals with daunting ghosts from her past.
- “Struggle” - Emily's blackouts become destructive, forcing her to get help from someone she betrayed greatly. Elsewhere, Victoria resorts to bold actions to deal with a person from her past.
- “Disgrace” - Margaux's father makes an unexpected visit, and his presence causes a commotion throughout the town. Meanwhile, Emily and Victoria square off in a very public confrontation.
- “Addiction” - Emily looks into a mystery from the past, and her newly single status proves to be an asset as she plays detective. Meanwhile, Pascal wastes no time as he attempts to reconnect with Victoria.
- “Blood” - Pascal's family secrets are unearthed by Emily and Aiden. Meanwhile, Victoria reconnects with Mason Treadwell and inches closer to discovering the truth about Emily.
- “Allegiance” - Victoria is confident Emily will take the bait when she sets a trap for her. Meanwhile, Emily uncovers the identity of one of her dad's main conspirators.
- “Revolution” - The Graysons gain leverage, so Emily adopts a new persona to unmask them.
- “Impetus” - Emily resorts to drastic actions against the Graysons and those who are close to her.
- “Execution” - In the third-season finale, Emily and Victoria wage war on one another.
- Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson
- Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne
- Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross
- Henry Czerny as Conrad Grayson
- Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter
- Josh Bowman as Daniel Grayson
- Barry Sloane as Aiden Mathis
- Christa B. Allen as Charlotte Clarke
- Karine Vanasse as Margaux LeMarchal
- Justin Hartley as Patrick Osbourne
- Annabelle Stephenson as Sara Munello
- Henri Esteve as Javier Salgado
- Gail O'Grady as Stevie Grayson
- Olivier Martinez as Pascal LeMarchal
- Amber Valletta as Lydia Davis
- Stephanie Jacobsen as Niko Takeda
- James Tupper as David Clarke
- Table For Five - Josh Bowman, Nick Weschler, Barry Sloane, Gabriel Mann and Henry Czerny enjoy some downtime at the Stowaway. Rivals on screen and buddies behind the scenes, the men dole out equal parts respect and ribbings as they share details about their beginnings and ending, bromances, and on-set pranks.
- Audio Commentary
- Deleted Scenes
- Best Buy - Save 15% when you purchase 2 or save 25% when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up. Offer valid 8/10/14 - 9/27/14.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.