From CBS comes the new hilarious television sitcom The Millers: The First Season created by Greg Garcia. It features an all-star comedic cast that includes Will Arnett, Margo Martindale, Jayma Mays, J.B. Smoove, Beau Bridges and Nelson Franklin.
Set in Leesburg, Virginia, Nathan Miller is a recently divorced, local roving news reporter who is looking forward to the singles life until his parents’ marital problems unexpectedly derail his plans. After Nathan breaks the news of his divorce to his parents, Carol and Tom, his father is inspired to finally leave his wife after 43 years of marriage. Already in shock, Nathan and his sister Debbie are even more aghast when their meddlesome mom moves in with Nathan and their absent-minded dad imposes upon Debbie and her family. While Nathan’s best friend and news cameraman Ray is excited to hit the dating scene as his wingman, Carol manages to always interfere at the most inopportune moment and cramp their style. As Nathan and Debbie try to get used to the presence of their impossible parents, much hilarity ensues during the aggravating, neverending adjustment period.
The Millers: Season 2 premieres on CBS on Thursday, October 30 at 8:30/7:30c.
- “Pilot” - Nathan Miller, a recently divorced news reporter, looks forward to the single life until his parents' marital problems derail his plans. In the opener, Nathan's dad leaves his wife of 43 years, and she then decides to move in with Nathan, while his father moves in with Nathan's sister.
- “Plot Twists” - Carol insists that the family rearrange their positions in the Miller cemetery plot because of the two divorces. Nathan then tries to get ex-wife Janice to sign back her eternal resting space to the family.
- “The Phone Upgrade” - Nathan and Debbie trade parents living with them when they each think the other sibling has it easier.
- “The Mother Is In” - Nathan begins seeing a therapist to relieve stress from having to live with his meddling mother.
- “Giving the Bird” - Nathan, Debbie and Adam take Mikayla trick-or-treating on Halloween to a house where a witch is believed to live. Also: Nathan and Debbie are furious when they learn the truth about what really happened to their pet parrot when they were kids.
- “Stuff” - Nathan tries to get his parents back together by showing them all of their sentimental family possessions, hoping it will cause them to remember the good times they've had.
- “The Talk” - When Carol learns that Tom never talked to Nathan about "the birds and the bees," she insists on gathering the family together and having the talk now.
- “Internet Dating” - Nathan and Ray help Carol find a date through an Internet dating site. They become so excited by her potential suitor that they pretend to be Carol and correspond with him.
- “You’re in Trouble” - Nathan is shocked to learn that Debbie is his father's favorite child, so he decides to tell his parents some of his sister's childhood secrets.
- “Carol’s Parents Are Coming to Town” - Carol's overbearing parents visit for Christmas. To avoid her mom's wrath, Carol gets Nate and Tom to cover-up their failed relationships and pretend to be happy. But Nate starts to believe the lie and considers getting back together with his ex-wife.
- “Dear Diary” - When Debbie suspects that Nathan and Carol are secretly reading her diary, she puts in a fake entry about Tom to catch them.
- “Miller’s Mind” - Nathan mimics one of his mother's incessant rants and is awarded his own news segment to complain on the air. Unfortunately, his own rants lack his mom's flair and fervor so he devises ways to keep her irritated in order to get new material.
- “Driving Miss Crazy” - Nathan gets frustrated when he is forced to drive Carol around town on errands, so Debbie volunteers Adam to drive her and the two form an unexpected bond.
- “Carol’s Surprise” - Nathan tries to surprise Carol on her birthday.
- “You Betcha” - Nathan asks Tom to spend the weekend with him in order to find something they have in common. Meanwhile, Carol stays with Mikayla when Debbie and Adam attend a vegetarian convention, and accidentally turns her upraising upside down.
- “Bahama Mama” - Just as Nathan begins to unwind on his vacation in the Bahamas, Carol's surprise appearance gets him riled up all over again until they meet Ganja Pete. Meanwhile, Debbie is upset with Adam when she learns that he used to write love songs for the special girls in his life when he was younger.
- “Plus One” - Nathan's excitement at scoring a ticket for himself and a guest to a dinner with President Obama turns to dread when he has to pick one of his family members to be his "plus one.”
- “Walk-N-Wave” - Worried that his mother has made him feel like he's better than other people, Nathan befriends a hopeless co-worker, Doug, who turns out to be a social outcast and more than Nathan knows how to handle. Meanwhile, Tom and Adam argue about who's smarter and take an online test to find out.
- “Cancellation Fee” - Nathan tries to date his mother's dentist in secret after Carol adds her to the Miller Family Blacklist for charging her a $75 cancellation fee for being late to her appointment. Meanwhile, Carol goes to great lengths to get her money back, and Tom can't figure out why he keeps waking up with gum stuck in his hair.
- “Tomlandia” - When Nathan pitches a children's show to his boss, Ed Dolan, based on Tom's imaginary comic book, Tom has an adverse reaction to the tweaks made to his cherished world.
- “0072” - When Tom proudly tells the family he's dating a much younger woman, Nathan goes undercover to spy on him and make sure his father isn't being scammed by a gold digger.
- “Sex Ed Dolan” - Nathan introduces his boss, Ed Dolan, to Tom in hopes they'll hit it off and hang out together, but surprisingly, Dolan only has eyes for Carol.
- “Mother’s Day” - Carol has the worst Mother's Day ever when Nathan forgets to get her a present.
- Will Arnett as Nathan Miller
- Margo Martindale as Carol Miller
- Jayma Mays as Debbie
- J. B. Smoove as Ray
- Nelson Franklin as Adam
- Lulu Wilson and Eve Moon as Mikayla
- Beau Bridges as Tom Miller
- Eliza Coupe as Janice
- Lou Wagner as Mr. Booms
- Jeffrey Tambor as Ed Dolan
- Garrett Ryan as Young Nathan
- Deconstructing The Millers
- Season In Review - Year One
- Audio Commentary by Greg Garcia and Trace Garcia
- J.B. Smoove Walks the Streets
- Roommate Un-wanted
- Gag Reel
- Super Clyde
- 6 Launch Promos
- Surviving LA Webisodes (4)
- The Actor's Actor: William Arnett
- Target - The Millers: The First Season DVD with more than 50 minutes of bonus content.
- Best Buy - Save 15% when you purchase 2 or save 25% when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up. Offer valid 8/10/14 - 9/27/14.
- Target - Get $5 credit at TargetTicket.com when you purchase The Millers: The First Season DVD.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.