Four-time Golden Globe nominee Mark Harmon returns as Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs for another hard-hitting season in CBS’s three-time Emmy-nominated police procedural drama television series NCIS: The Eleventh Season. Starring alongside him are Michael Weatherly, Sean Murray, Pauley Perrette, Rocky Carroll, Brian Dietzen, David McCallum, and Emily Wickersham as new team member Ellie Bishop. Cote de Pablo, who plays Special Agent Ziva David, says her goodbyes and departs in the second episode "Past, Present and Future." Two-part episode “Crescent City” sends the NCIS team to New Orleans and serves as a backdoor pilot for a second spin off to NCIS called NCIS: New Orleans, set to premiere on CBS on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 9/8c.
Season 11 starts off with a big bang when a major terrorist attack by “The Brotherhood of Doubt” hits home. Gibbs and Parsons (who previously threatened to destroy Gibbs and his team) are forced to work together to solve the case after SECNAV is killed. While the NCIS team hunts for the leader Parsa and his growing terrorist ring, Tony travels to Israel in search for Ziva. After a tearful goodbye, Tony returns to NCIS and the team, along with new addition NSA Analyst Ellie Bishop, continues to protect the nation from biological attacks, hospital bombings and further onslaughts from "The Brotherhood of Doubt." When one of their own is taken hostage, the NCIS team is tested like never before. Later, Gibbs leads the team into dangerous waters when the infamous Privileged Killer mysteriously re-emerges. In a two-part episode, the NCIS team join up with the New Orleans team to solve the case. In the season finale, the NCIS team say farewell to another beloved character, Gibbs’ father Jackson Gibbs, played by actor Ralphe Waite who passed away on February 13, 2014 at age 85.
Special features include additional scenes, audio commentary and two featurettes: “Celebrating 250” and “NCIS in New Orleans.”
NCIS: Season 12 premieres on CBS on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 8/7c.
- “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot” - Season 11 begins with an explosion at a black-tie affair in Washington, D.C. The tragic event results in a casualty who is connected to the agency. Down three agents, Gibbs and Parsons are forced to work together on the case. Meanwhile, badge-less DiNozzo and McGee investigate the crime as civilians, despite the case's dangerous ties to each of them.
- “Past, Present, and Future” - Tony travels to Israel to search for Ziva. Meanwhile, Gibbs and the team continue their hunt for Parsa and his growing terrorist ring.
- “Under the Radar” - The NCIS team must rely on Twitter to help solve a case involving a missing Navy lieutenant. Meanwhile, McGee misplaces his badge but withholds the information from Gibbs and the authorities.
- “Anonymous Was a Woman” - Gibbs and McGee travel to Afghanistan to investigate the murder of a woman who impersonated a soldier. The probe leads the two to an Afghan women's shelter that Mike Franks secretly supported for years.
- “Once a Crook” - DiNozzo returns to his Baltimore police department days when he sees a felony suspect from a 15-year-old case at the crime scene of a murdered petty officer.
- “Oil & Water” - NCIS partners with the Coast Guard Investigative Service to probe a suspicious explosion on board an oil rig. Meanwhile, a prankster targets the NCIS team.
- “Better Angels” - A marine sergeant is murdered, but when Gibbs leaves mid-case to help his father reconnect with a former war pilot Tony and McGee argue over who should lead the investigation.
- “Alibi” - A closed hit-and-run murder case is re-examined when a former FBI agent turned lawyer tells Gibbs that her client's confidential alibi is solid. Meanwhile, McGee becomes suspicious of Tony's strange behavior.
- “Gut Check” - NSA analyst Eleanor Bishop works with NCIS when the Secretary of the Navy is bugged during a confidential briefing. Two years earlier, Bishop accurately predicted in detail that the security breach would happen.
- “Devil’s Triad” - Complications arise when it is discovered there is a link between a murder victim and the current boyfriend of Gibbs's ex-wife. Meanwhile, NSA analyst Ellie Bishop adjusts to joining the NCIS team.
- “Homesick” - A mysterious illness strikes dozens of children from military families. Gibbs and the team investigate the cause, while Abby and Jimmy partner with the Naval Medical Research Center to determine the strain of the outbreak.
- “Kill Chain” - NCIS partners with the Department of Defense, including Gibbs's former girlfriend Hollis Mann, to track down a stolen drone that was used by a terrorist to kill a sailor. Meanwhile, McGee hesitates to ask for time off to attend a gala honoring his girlfriend.
- “Double Back” - In an effort to find the terrorist Parsa, Gibbs and his team track down one of his cohorts using evidence from the drone attack. Meanwhile, an emotionally shaken McGee struggles with ramifications from the incident.
- “Monsters and Men” - The murder of a Port Authority officer reveals Parsa's possible whereabouts, as the team continue to search for the terrorist. Meanwhile, Bishop reveals her past association with the elusive terrorist.
- “Bulletproof” - Defective bulletproof vests are found in a truck containing stolen U.S.M.C. merchandise. The NCIS team race to locate both the source of the faulty vests and any vests that have been shipped to military personnel overseas.
- “Dressed to Kill” - Guns are drawn when DiNozzo confronts a man impersonating a Navy officer and the perpetrator is left dead. The investigation reveals that the only witness is DiNozzo's father, who is in town to disclose a secret to his son.
- “Rock and a Hard Place” - A bomb explodes in the dressing room at a military charity concert. The NCIS team investigate to determine whether the target was a washed-up 1980s rocker or if the bomb was part of a larger scheme. Meanwhile, Jimmy prepares for fatherhood.
- “Crescent City” - Part 1 of 2. A Congressman, who was a former NCIS agent, is murdered in New Orleans. Gibbs joins the case with a former colleague in the Crescent City field office and the FBI to determine whether the murder was politically motivated or linked to the victim's arrest of a serial killer who targeted military personnel and public servants.
- “Crescent City Part II” - Conclusion. A copycat of the Privileged Killer is hunted in New Orleans.
- “Page Not Found” - McGee's girlfriend turns to NCIS for help when she finds new evidence in a controversial case that her bosses at the Department of Defense closed. Meanwhile, McGee talks to DiNozzo about whether he should ask Delilah to move in with him.
- “Alleged” - A Navy officer is found dead on a rural road. The investigation focuses on whether the victim was murdered as a result of a bar fight or because he knew too much about an attack on a female Navy officer. Meanwhile, DiNozzo and McGee start a juice cleanse to purge their bodies of impurities.
- “Shooter” - A Marine photographer disappears prior to testifying in a high-profile Afghanistan murder case. The NCIS team investigate the homicide he witnessed and his current piece on military veterans who are homeless. Meanwhile, Abby tries to help a young homeless woman reconnect with her family.
- “The Admiral’s Daughter” - DiNozzo is sent to Paris on a covert mission to bring home an admiral's daughter, but he turns to the NCIS team for help when he encounters a controversial crime scene.
- “Honor Thy Father” - Season 11 ends with the NCIS team investigating a fire on a Navy ship that served as a secret detention site for indicted terrorists. The probe focuses on whether the blaze was accidental or an intentional diversion for an escape. Meanwhile, Gibbs visits his childhood home following news of his father's passing.
- Mark Harmon as Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs
- Michael Weatherly as Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo
- Pauley Perrette as Forensic Specialist Abby Sciuto
- Sean Murray as Special Agent Timothy McGee
- Brian Dietzen as M.E. Assistant Jimmy Palmer
- David McCallum as Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard
- Rocky Carroll as Director Leon Vance
- Emily Wickersham as NSA Analyst/Probationary Special Agent Eleanor Bishop
- Cote de Pablo as Special Agent Ziva David
- Audio Commentary Tracks with participation by Mark Harmon, Gary Glasberg, Pauley Perrette, Sean Murray and Frank Cardea
- Celebrating 250
- NCIS in New Orleans
- Additional Scenes
- Best Buy - Save 15% when you purchase 2 or save 25% when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up. Offer valid 8/10/14 - 9/27/14.
- Target - Get $5 credit at TargetTicket.com when you purchase NCIS: The Eleventh Season DVD.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.