CBS’s high-octane drama NCIS: Los Angeles - The Fifth Season raises the threat level when the nation’s most elite squad of agents return. Team leader Special Agent “G” Callen and his partner Sam Hanna work alongside Special Agent Kensi Blye and LAPD liaison Marty Deeks under the direction of NCIS Assistant Director Owen Granger and Operations Manager Henrietta “Hetty” Lange. Ops experts Eric and Nell assist and even get in on the action when they step away from their computers and into the line of fire.
Together, the NCIS team risks their lives and puts pedal to the metal to stop a mastermind from bombing a train, solve a top-secret vaccine-related murder, enlist the help of a Gurkha, locate a suspected war criminal before he disappears, and rescue a 10-year-old girl who has gone missing. When one of their own disappears in Afghanistan, the team embarks on a dangerous rescue mission that has potentially devastating repercussions for Hetty. No matter how challenging, the tight-knit unit relies on each other to take down the nation's most dangerous criminals and ensure justice for all -- with the help of the most advanced technological gadgets.
NCIS: Los Angeles - The Fifth Season stars Golden Globe nominee Chris O’Donnell, LL Cool J, Daniela Ruah, Eric Christian Olsen, Barrett Foa, Renée Felice Smith, Linda Hunt and Miguel Ferrer. Guest stars include Aunjanue Ellis, Christopher Lambert, Peter Cambor, Alon Moni Aboutboul, Mercedes Masohn, Daniel Henney and Danny Trejo.
Special features include deleted scenes, audio commentaries, “No Crew Is Superior” remix and several featurettes: “Unexpected Developments,” “The Write Staff,” "Crafting Afghanistan” and “Happy 100th.”
NCIS: Los Angeles - Season 6 premieres on CBS on Monday, September 29, 2014 at 10/9c.
- “Ascension” - Season 5 begins with the team searching for stolen nuclear weapons. Meanwhile, Sam and Deeks are hospitalized after being tortured.
- “Impact” - Hetty calls upon operational psychologist Nate Getz to help Sam and Deeks cope with their traumatic experience. Meanwhile, a retired Navy admiral and a controversial journalist are murdered aboard a private jet.
- “Omni” - The death of a biotech CEO is investigated. The probe reveals that the victim's company is working on a classified vaccine project. Meanwhile, Deeks struggles with his emotions when he returns to work in the field.
- “Reznikov, N.” - The team investigates the kidnapping case of a man who claims to be Callen's father.
- “Unwritten Rule” - A former Navy officer's girlfriend is kidnapped and her abductors demand classified intelligence before they will release her. Meanwhile, Deeks unknowingly breaks one of Hetty's rules.
- “Big Brother” - Callen goes undercover at a prestigious high school after a 15-year-old hacker compromises terrorist missions.
- “The Livelong Day” - The investigation into the murder of a security guard at a train yard uncovers a terrorist threat aimed at a Los Angeles-based train.
- “Fallout” - A terrorist attack on Los Angeles is imminent after a nuclear detection device is stolen. The case reconnects Hetty with someone from her past and the relationship jeopardizes her career.
- “Recovery” - Kensi works undercover as a nutritionist and Deeks poses as a new patient at a rehab center to investigate the death of a Navy officer.
- “The Frozen Lake” - Callen and Sam get a Gurkha, an elite Nepali soldier specializing in knife fighting, to help them retrieve a missing thumb drive. Meanwhile, Kensi and Deeks struggle to find balance in their relationship.
- “Iron Curtain Rising” - A former Romanian communist leader and suspected war criminal is discovered to be living in Los Angeles under a false identity and the NCIS team must locate him before he disappears again.
- “Merry Evasion” - A senator's daughter is the victim of a home invasion. The team investigate to determine if it was a random crime or a targeted attack due to her father's crackdown on international cyber warfare. Meanwhile, Kensi's holiday spirit changes after she receives a surprise Christmas gift.
- “Allegiance” - A federal agent tied to an ancient system of money transfer is murdered in Los Angeles. Kensi and Granger join the investigation in Afghanistan to help crack the case.
- “War Cries” - Two private military contractors are murdered and the team's investigation leads to a suspect who puts one of their own in grave danger. Meanwhile, Sam arranges a blind date for Callen.
- “Tuhon” - Sam and Callen go to Mexico to find a retired assassin they encountered on their first case together. The man is a suspect in the murder of a diplomat. Meanwhile, Nate and Deeks stay in Los Angeles to assist with the investigation.
- “Fish Out of Water” - An explosion at a fish market is investigated. The team partner with an undercover DEA agent to determine whether it was an act of terrorism or a botched drug smuggling deal. Meanwhile, Granger and Kensi probe a helicopter crash in Afghanistan that may be tied to their ongoing search for the infamous white ghost.
- “Between the Lines” - The NCIS team search for a mole when a local gang is able to identify and execute an undercover agent. Meanwhile, Granger fears the worst when Kensi disappears in Afghanistan.
- “Zero Days” - Eric believes the computer system that controls Russian missiles is at risk when he overhears a computer systems expert being attacked during online game play. Meanwhile, Kensi is shocked when a familiar face from her past shows up in Afghanistan.
- “Spoils of War” - Hetty sends the team on a rescue mission to Afghanistan when she learns that Kensi Blye has disappeared and that the Taliban may be holding her captive.
- “Windfall” - Nell joins Deeks in the field to investigate a case involving a former marine who is being hunted by members of Al Qaeda for embezzling money from Iraq. Meanwhile, Eric is assigned a new partner in Ops.
- “Three Hearts” - An undercover NCIS agent is taken into custody when he is suspected of working for the smuggler he is supposed to be investigating. Meanwhile, Kensi and Deeks discuss their relationship when Kensi returns to the field.
- “One More Chance” - A 10-year-old girl Sam once provided protection detail for in Saudi Arabia goes missing, and he's convinced her disappearance is directly connected to the theft of software for a new unmanned-aerial vehicle being developed by her engineer father.
- “Exposure” - A deadly explosion at a military-sponsored charity event is investigated, as is a news reporter's claim of who is responsible.
- “Deep Trouble” - Season 5 ends with the team learning that a cartel plans to transport billions of dollars worth of cocaine from Colombia to the U.S. using a submarine. Callen and Sam are assigned the task of locating the missing vessel. Meanwhile, Hetty is called to Washington in response to the mission in Afghanistan.
- Chris O'Donnell as G. Callen
- Daniela Ruah as Kensi Blye
- Eric Christian Olsen as Marty Deeks
- Barrett Foa as Eric Beale
- Renée Felice Smith as Nell Jones
- Linda Hunt as Henrietta "Hetty" Lange
- LL Cool J as Sam Hanna
- Miguel Ferrer as Owen Granger
- Peter Cambor as Nate Getz
- Andrew Leeds as John Booker
- Erik Palladino as Vostanik Sabatino
- Danny Trejo as Tuhon
- Matthew Del Negro as Jack Simon
- Mercedes Masohn as Talia Del Campo
- Audio commentary by Daniela Ruah and Eric Christian Olsen
- Audio commentary by Renee Felice Smith and Barrett Foa
- Unexpected Developments
- Deleted Scenes
- The Write Staff
- Crafting Afghanistan
- Happy 100th
- No Crew Is Superior Remix
- Best Buy - Save 15% when you purchase 2 or save 25% when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up. Offer valid 8/10/14 - 9/27/14.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.