Fall deeper under the spell of ABC’s Primetime Emmy-nominated hit television series Once Upon a Time: The Complete Third Season. Experience the heart-pounding action and tantalizing suspense like never before when Season 3 takes us to a Neverland that is the stuff of nightmares. After Henry is kidnapped and taken to Peter Pan and the Lost Boys, Emma, Hook, Rumple, Regina, Charming and Snow follow in pursuit to rescue him. However the ageless Pan turns out to be a formidable foe with a diabolical agenda and a chilling secret. His actions have far-reaching consequences that will change everyone’s lives forever and introduce both Storybrooke and the Enchanted Forest to a powerful new villain of legendary wickedness...the Wicked Witch. Full of envy, the Wicked Witch is even more vile than her half-sister, the Evil Queen, and wreaks havoc to change the past.
Once Upon a Time was created by Lost and TRON: Legacy writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz. The cast includes Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie DeRavin as Belle/Lacey, Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook/Killian Jones, Lana Parrilla as Evil Queen/Regina Mills, Jared Gilmore as Peter Pan/Henry Miles, Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.
DVD and Blu-ray special features include deleted scenes, audio commentaries, bloopers and two featurettes. In “Wicked Villains,” the actors who embody these bad guys and the writers who create them take an in depth look at the show's interpretation of everyone's favorite foes. In “The Tale of Ariel,” follow the tale of everyone's favorite mermaid, Ariel, played by Joanna Garcia, as we track the character's development and story throughout the season. Exclusive to Blu-ray is the “Inside the Writer's Room: The Next Big Character” featurette that takes an inside look into the secret chambers of the writers of Once Upon a Time.
Once Upon a Time: Season 4 premieres on ABC on Sunday, September 28 at 8/7c.
- “The Heart of the Truest Believer” - In the third-season opener, Henry's search party arrive in Neverland and encounter some unwelcoming mermaids. Meanwhile, Henry and a fellow prisoner escape the Lost Boys; and Neal and Mulan trek through the Enchanted Forest.
- “Lost Girl” - Peter Pan presents Emma with a map of Henry's location, but there's a catch: Emma must come to terms with her true identity. Meanwhile, Mr. Gold gets some surprising advice; and back in fairy-tale land, the Evil Queen has a tempting offer for Snow White.
- “Quite a Common Fairy” - Hook wants to search for Tinker Bell, believing she will lead the way to Peter Pan's hideout. Meanwhile, Neal hopes to use a treasured item of Robin Hood's in order to reach Emma; and back in fairy-tale land, Tinker Bell has a tempting offer for Regina.
- “Nasty Habits” - A faithful Lost Boy captures Neal. Meanwhile, Mr. Gold confronts Peter Pan; David fights for his life as the poison grows stronger; and back in fairy-tale land, Rumplestiltskin looks for Bae, who's fallen prey to music-playing figure who snatches kids.
- “Good Form” - Hook brings an ailing David on an excursion to find a map of a way off of Neverland. Meanwhile, back in fairy-tale land, Killian and his brother are commissioned by the king to go to an unfamiliar land and locate a plant with healing properties.
- “Ariel” - Back in fairy-tale land, Ariel saves Snow White from drowning, so Snow White repays this act of kindness by helping Ariel bond with Prince Eric. Meanwhile, Regina and Mr. Gold unite and go after Peter Pan; and Henry's search party focus on saving Neal.
- “Dark Hollow” - Ariel heads to Storybrooke, where she seeks out Belle to help her find a mysterious artifact. Meanwhile, Emma, Neal and Hook set out to capture Peter Pan's shadow; and Mary Margaret is displeased with David for keeping his poisoning a secret from her.
- “Think Lovely Thoughts” - Peter Pan and Henry head to a curious cave. Meanwhile, Henry's search party reach Peter Pan's camp; and back in fairy-tale land, an enchanted item allows a young Rumplestiltskin to start anew with his neglectful dad.
- “Save Henry” - Peter Pan tries to assume full magical powers, but Henry's family seek to halt this transformation as Henry faces death. Meanwhile, a flashback to an earlier time in Storybrooke finds a lonely Regina deciding to adopt a baby.
- “The New Neverland” - Henry and his search party are welcomed back into town after leaving Neverland, but everyone's in the dark about Peter Pan's latest ruse. Meanwhile, back in fairy-tale land, Snow White deviates from her honeymoon plans to search for a legendary creature.
- “Going Home” - Peter Pan prepares to unleash a curse on Storybrooke, and the townsfolk rush to stop him.
- “New York City Serenade” - Hook heads to New York City and tries to get Emma to recapture her memories of her friends and family, who are now in dire trouble back in fairy-tale land.
- “Witch Hunt” - Emma and Regina join forces to figure out who's behind the new curse. Meanwhile, back in fairy-tale land, Robin Hood helps Regina break into her castle, which is occupied by the Wicked Witch of the West.
- “The Tower” - The hunt for the Wicked Witch continues. Meanwhile, Zelena has an ominous plan for David; and back in fairy-tale land, Prince Charming encounters Rapunzel and assists her in facing her fears.
- “Quiet Minds” - Neal shows up in Storybrooke longing to reunite with Henry and Rumplestiltskin. Meanwhile, back in fairy-tale land, Neal wants to use magic to resurrect his father, and he turns to Belle and Lumiere for assistance.
- “It’s Not Easy Being Green” - Zelena challenges Regina to a duel to the death, but also tells her about their familial connection. Meanwhile, the townsfolk mourn Neal's passing; and in Oz, Zelena wants to be sent to fairy-tale land after learning that she has a sister who is being trained by Rumplestiltskin.
- “The Jolly Roger” - Ariel seeks Hook's help in locating Prince Eric. Meanwhile, Regina becomes Emma's tutor in magic; Mary Margaret and David try to show Henry they're not as dull as he thinks they are; and back in fairy-tale land, Hook and Ariel search for his stolen ship.
- “Bleeding Through” - Regina tries to connect with a deceased Cora in order to find out why Zelena was abandoned. Meanwhile, Belle uncovers Zelena's true objective; and back in fairy-tale land, young Cora is tricked by a fake prince before she meets a real royal.
- “A Curious Thing” - Zelena threatens Henry's life if Hook doesn't kiss Emma with his cursed lips. Meanwhile, Regina and Robin Hood's romance intensifies; and back in fairy-tale land, Snow and Charming seek help from Glinda, the Good Witch of the South.
- “Kansas” - Mary Margaret is in labor and the townsfolk try to protect her from Zelena, who wants to seize the newborn. Meanwhile, back in the Oz of the past, Glinda attempts to entice Zelena to help her safeguard Oz, but a young girl from Kansas causes problems.
- “Snow Drifts” - A coronation is held at the diner as Mary Margaret and David celebrate their newborn son. Meanwhile, Emma and Hook get swept up in Zelena's time portal and wind up in the Enchanted Forest of the past.
- “There’s No Place Like Home” - In the third-season finale, Emma and Hook must exercise extreme caution not to change anything in the Enchanted Forest of the past, because of they do, lives will be endangered.
- Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret Blanchard
- Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan
- Lana Parrilla as Regina the Evil Queen/Regina Mills
- Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan
- Emilie de Ravin as Belle
- Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
- Michael Raymond-James as Baelfire/Neal Cassidy
- Jared Gilmore as Henry Mills
- Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold
- Beverley Elliott as Widow Lucas/Granny
- Sean Maguire as Robin Hood
- Robbie Kay as Peter Pan/Pied Piper/Malcolm
- Rose McIver as Tinker Bell
- Lee Arenberg as Grumpy/Leroy
- Gabe Khouth as Sneezy/Tom Clark
- Parker Croft as Felix
- Rebecca Mader as Zelena/Wicked Witch of the West
- David Paul Grove as Doc
- Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy/Walter
- Keegan Connor Tracy as Blue Fairy/Mother Superior
- Raphael Sbarge as Jiminy Cricket/Dr. Archie Hopper
- Mig Macario as Bashful
- Jeffrey Kaiser as Dopey
- Michael Coleman as Happy
- Sarah Bolger as Princess Aurora
DVD Special Features:
- Wicked Villains - What makes the villains of Once Upon A Time tick? These complicated characters are not only wicked, evil and dastardly, but sometimes heroic, charming and brave. The actors who embody these bad guys and the writers who create them take an in depth look at the show's interpretation of everyone's favorite foes.
- The Tale of Ariel - Follow the tale of everyone's favorite mermaid, Ariel, played by Joanna Garcia, as we track the character's development and story throughout the season. We will see the development of her look, track her story and watch her introduction to the other characters of Storybrooke/FairytaleLand.
- The Fairest Bloopers of Them All
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentaries
Blu-ray Special Features:
Includes all DVD Special Features plus:
- Inside the Writer's Room: The Next Big Character - Get an inside look into the secret chambers of the writers of Once Upon a Time.
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentaries
- Best Buy - Save 15% when you purchase 2 or save 25% when you purchase 3 TV titles $14.99 and up. Offer valid 8/10/14 - 9/27/14.
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.