Are you getting ready for that spring vacation or summer getaway?
Well, Audiobooks.com makes it easy for you to get the new releases and the big titles at affordable prices and in an easy manner.
Also, there contest is still going on, so check out how to win, at the end of this article.
The Rising Stars: The 10 March releases our members loved the most, per Audiobooks.com
1. Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson
2. Missing You by Harlan Coben
3. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler
4. You Should've Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz
5. The Bootlegger by Clive Cussler
6. 10% Happier by Dan Harris
7. Ruins by Dan Wells
8. Afterburn & Aftershock by Sylvia Day
9. NYPD Red 2 by James Patterson
10. Power Play by Danielle Steel
The Hottest Listens: The 10 best-selling audiobooks on Audiobooks.com last month, per Audiobooks.com
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
4. Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
5. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
6. Let Go by Pat Flynn
7. The Power of Concentration by William Walker Atkinson
8. Private L.A. by James Patterson
9. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
10. Sycamore Row by John Grisham
The Highly Anticipated: 10 great April releases to keep an eye out for, per Audiobooks.com
1. Frog Music by Emma Donoghue
2. I’ve Got You Under My Skin by Mary Higgins Clark
3. Carnal Curiosity by Stuart Woods
4. The King by J.R. Ward
5. All The Birds Singing by Evie Wyld
6. The Target by David Baldacci
7. The Women of Duck Commander by Kay Robertson
8. The Serpent of Venice by Christopher Moore
9. Keep Quiet by Lisa Scottoline
10. Until You’re Mine by Samantha Hayes
Plus, the Audiobooks.com contest continues.
Audiobooks.com really does want o give you an Audiobook for free and here's how:
How to Win:
Add @Audiobooks_com on Twitter and the Tweet out your favorite book of the month. Include #bookreport #givememybook @Audiobooks_com and be sure to mention where you read your Audiobooks.com Book Report. (In this case, Rick Limpert's column on Examiner.com)
If you don’t have Twitter? Like the Audiobooks.com page on Facebook and include it in your page post! Be sure to include #bookreport #givememybook @Audiobooks_com don’t forget to mention where you read your Audiobooks.com Book Report.
Happy Audiobooks.com reading in April.
You can always find out more here.