In an exclusive interview with pep.ph this morning, March 10, 2014, Atty. Vrgilio Batalla, lawyer of Roxanne Cabanero who filed a case of rape against the TV host-actor Vhong Navarro at the Pasig Prosecutors Office several weeks ago, revealed that his client is being harassed by the It's Showtime.
Based on his revelation, the perjury case filed by Vhong Navarro against his client Roxanne, the former beauty contestant from Davao, is a form of harassment. It can be remembered that Navarro was forced to file a case of perjury against Roxanne because of her alleged dishonesty.
In her complaint affidavit, Roxanne said she was sexually assaulted by Navarro during the evening of April 24, 2010, but based on a posted video on YouTube, the actor-TV host was in Island Cove Resort in Kawit, Cavite performing with Vice Ganda and Kean Cipriano during that time.
Atty. Alma Mallonga, Tony Calvento and other supporters immediately talked to Vhong when they read the affidavit of Roxanne, and after a few days of examining the issue, they decided to file a case of perjury against the former beauty contestant from Davao. And now, Atty. Virgilio Batalla is claiming that Vhong is harassing his client, he added that the perjury case has no legal and factual basis.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- John Lloyd Cruz confirms part 4 or new movie with Sarah Geronimo
- Vhong Navarro case: Tony Calvento talks about Tyrone Ong & Cedric Lee's luck
- Vhong Navarro files another charges against Roxanne Cabanero, Cedric and Deniece
- Vhong Navarro update: Roxanne Cabanero changed her mind
- Vhong Navarro update: Atty. Virgilio Batalla defended Roxanne Cabanero