CITE Conference & Expo comes to San Francisco, April 27-29 for our third annual – but all new -- 2 ½ day program.
The deadline is this Friday to get your free conference pass (a $995 value) at: http://www.citeconference.com/attendfree6a
CITE 2014 will bring to life how companies are embracing consumer-inspired technology to engage employees, drive innovation, and attract and empower the next generation workforce. From innovation with mobile, social, cloud and big data -- what IDC calls the Third Platform -- to wearable computing, 3-D printing, sensors and more, CITE will show you how to employ new technologies to drive your business.
Sessions for CITE 2014 Include:
- Wearable Computing, 3-D Printing and More at NASA
- VC Panel: Consumer Innovation, Enterprise Disruption
- Business Transformation through A Social Enterprise
- Combining Internal and External Data for Analysis that Drives Revenue
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Development at UPS
- A Multi-Cloud Model for When One Size Doesn’t Fit All
- Talent Management in the Era of Consumerization
- Conversations with Bret Taylor of Quip and Cyrus Mistry of Google Chrome
- Action-oriented case studies addressing The Customer, The Business, The Workplace, The Technology and The Edge.
- Up Next: Mobile-First Enterprise Apps
View the full CITE Conference agenda and our speaker list, which includes leading executives from IDC, UPS, Unilever, True Value Co., DirecTV, Cerner, Sanofi, Interactions, AT&T, Samsung and many more.
Register before April 4th and attend free at: http://www.citeconference.com/attendfree6a
When you register, you’ll also have the chance to sign up for one of two special workshops taking place at CITE 2014. These workshops will be available in addition to your complimentary conference registration, for the discounted price of $195.
Workshops for CITE 2014 include:
Tuning Your Organization to Capitalize on Next Generation Opportunities, Joe Pucciarelli, Vice President and IT Advisor, IDC's IT Executive Programs, IDC
Taking the Complexity Out of Enterprise Social Business Transformation, Gloria Burke, Chief Knowledge Officer, Unisys Corporation
To learn more about CITE 2014, visit: http://www.citeconference.com/
Register now at: http://www.citeconference.com/attendfree6a
Join us April 27-29 in San Francisco!
Follow CITE on Twitter: @citeconference; #citeconf
CITE 2014 Sponsors:
Next Gen Plus:
MOBI Wireless Management