Ansley Wine Merchants is a family owned specialty wine store located in Ansley Mall in Midtown Atlanta, that has been helping wine lovers in the Ansley Park and surrounding areas to find their favorite wine selections since 1986. The staff at Ansley Wine Merchants pride themselves on exceptional service and great prices on wine. "Think of us as your local wine shop where you’ll find the best deals because we’ll suggest good stuff that meets your budget!", they added. In addition to an ample selection on wine, They also carry an incredible array of spirits and craft beer. If you can’t find something on their shelves, feel free to ask so they can place a special order.
On January 17, 2012 Ansley Wine Merchants along with "Vino del Sol" (Argentina Wines Importer) are sponsoring a tasting of wines from Argentina along few tapas at Landmark tapas restaurant Eclipse di Luna (Miami Circle Location) in Atlanta. The event will include 6 wines paired with few flavorful tapas for $10. The wines feature will include:
- Zolo Unoaked Chardonnay: "A fruit-focused Chardonnay with great tropical fruit and pear aromas with a clean, crisp balance."*
- Tapiz Pinot Noir: "An elegant and expressive Pinot Noir with aromas of cherries, flowers and touches of minerality and vanilla."*
- Manos Negras Pinot Noir: "Express floral aromas, ripe red fruit flavors and a soft, supple texture."*
- Zolo Malbec: "This Malbec has a deep purple color, with a high intensity of black fruits, raspberries, and violets."*
- Manos Negras Malbec: "A terroir-driven Malbec from Altamira, a wine with aromas of violets and black fruits, racy acidity and a long, mineral finish."*
- Altocedro Gran Reserva Malbec: "Dark red and juicy Malbec; star anise, raspberry and figs with notes of pencil shavings and tea. Great structure and beautiful long finish. "
Do not miss this great opportunity to taste quality wines from Argentina, paired with amazing tapas at Eclipse di Luna Restauran (Miami Circle Location). Stay after the tasting and enjoy a tapas dinner with more wines from the great selections at great prices from Eclipse di Luna's menu.
*Wine notes, courtesy of "Vino del Sol"