Meet Brady, the new Director of Pet Relations
Atlanta's own Hotel Palomar just named a new Director of Pet Relations. This luxury hotel is renowned for its eco-friendly, but sumptuous, surroundings and its pet-friendly environment. The new Director of Pet Relations is Brady Fischer.
Brady was rescued from Angels Among Us by the Fischer family. As the General Manager of the Hotel Palomar, Mark Fisher decided that Brady had talents that could be put to work. After several months of training, Brady has undertaken his new role with a smile, already making several changes that pets and pet lovers alike can enjoy.
In addition to the new amenities (see below), Brady wants to be sure that his guests get a great deal, too. Through May 31st, any guest who books a room using rate code PPET and checking in with a pet will receive a discount of 10% off the lowest room rate available at the time. During this time, Hotel Palomar will also donate $1 for every pet checked into the hotel to PAWS Atlanta and Angels Among Us. Both of these non-profit organizations work tirelessly on behalf of homeless pets in Georgia and metro Atlanta.
Brady's improvements to Hotel Palomar's "hosPETality" include:
- A pet suggestion box to allow pet guests to leave their comments and suggestions for the hotel
- A turndown service for even the most discerning pet palate; Chef Keira of Pacci Ristorante will provide treats to grace pet guests' pillows
- Engraved pet tags with the pet's name on one side and the Hotel Palomar logo on the other, compliments of Brady
- A list of Brady's favorite places to see and be seen in Atlanta; find out where the well-connected pooches in Atlanta like to hang out
- A 10% discount off at local shops: Piedmont Bark, K-9 Coach, and Puptown Products (just mention that you are a friend of Brady's to receive the discount)
- Pet grooming and massage services can be arranged through the concierge
Hotel Palomar has brought a new level of sophistication to Atlanta for local and traveling pet lovers alike. Stop by to take advantage of their services and amenities, and don't forget to say 'Hi' to Brady.
If you like this article and want to see others like it, click Subscribe at the top of your screen.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.