An Atlanta disposal company that specializes in the recycling of old vehicles is adding customer service features to their menu. In addition to launching a recent You Tube channel, Cash for Cars Quick has announced plans to open a new service location within the city. Atlanta residents will now find it even more convenient to learn the best way to sell used vehicles and ensure those vehicles will be responsibly recycled.
One of the top goals in customer service at Cash for Cars Quick is to provide education on how to effectively sell used vehicles. To that end, the company announced in March, 2013, that they had launched a You Tube channel where they planned to post a series of informative videos on the subject. The first video explains how to sell junk vehicles quickly in Atlanta, by outlining the steps of the process.
The company also announced at that time that it plans to publish additional videos on their You Tube channel to educate customers about the car-selling process. Since that time, a second video has been posted, which is more of a promotional piece advertising Cash for Cars Quick services. The company believes it is important to educate the public about their recycling services, since many are not aware of their options in selling used vehicles.
Providing More Locations
In addition, Cash for Cars Quick knows a big part of the service puzzle is making the selling process as easy for customers as possible. The opening of a second service center in Atlanta will provide an additional location option, as well as the ability to expand the Cash for Cars Quick staff so that representatives are ready to assist customers. In addition, the new center offers more opportunities for the company to educate the public about the value of environmentally-responsible ways of recycling used cars that are no longer operational.
About Cash for Cars Quick
Cash for Cars Quick purchases used vehicles that have been in wrecks or are no longer operational. The company uses scrapping processes that are in accordance with government regulations, to ensure the process is as environmentally friendly is possible. This process is able to use as much as 75 percent of the vehicle, leaving only 25 percent in route to landfills. Parts are recycled and reused in vehicles that are considered more “roadworthy.”
The company has locations throughout the United States, with multiple centers in some states. Those interested in selling a used vehicle can get a fast quote through the company’s hotline, which typically ranges between $150 and $600. Once the sale is agreed upon, a company representative will come to the vehicle’s location within 24 hours to tow it away at no additional charge. The company states on its website that it prides itself on customer satisfaction and generally offers some of the best compensation in the industry.
Cash for Cars Quick understands that the car salvage business can be a confusing one for vehicle owners. Through a customer service focus, this company strives to make the salvage process as fast and easy as possible.