An Atlanta-based company offering cloud communications services has received recognition for their efforts from the Better Business Bureau. The BBB has given Intelliverse an “A+” rating, which is the highest possible rating a company may receive from the organization. The rating indicates Intelliverse is using the highest possible standards for both their level of customer service and their business operations.
Criteria for BBB Rating
The BBB has a number of criteria it uses when rating businesses, including:
• Complaint History with the BBB – In regards to complaints against a company, the BBB looks at the number of complaints, seriousness of individual complaints, and whether the complaints were resolved by the company in a timely, satisfactory manner.
• Type of Business – Ratings in this category may fall if the company is operating in violation of the law in any way or if the products or services offered are likely to be met with a high level of customer dissatisfaction.
• Background Information – Ratings are lowered if BBB cannot find reliable information about the business.
• Time in Business – The rating by the BBB is also based in part on how long the company has been in operation.
• Licensing and Government Actions – Ratings are lowered if the BBB finds out the company has been subject to government action involving ethics or business practices, or if the company does not have required competency licensing.
• Failure to Honor Commitments to BBB – Companies that receive high ratings from the BBB are required to adhere to the organization’s “Code of Business Practices.”
• Advertising Issues – Companies may receive lower ratings if they falsely use the BBB in their advertising or are guilty of other advertising issues recognized by the organization.
Within these criteria, the BBB uses a careful formula to calculate ratings for each business. In the case of Intelliverse, the score received was high enough to earn an “A+” rating from the organization.
Intelliverse offers cloud communications solutions that help businesses more effectively interact with their customers. Solutions provided by the company include IntelliBuzz, which is a tool for monitoring and managing social media channels. IntelliConnection is a service that provides qualified leads for a company to eliminate the need for cold calls.
The company also provides conferencing services, which include desktop video, audio conferencing and web sharing. In addition, Intelliverse offers cloud telephony services to help companies more efficiently manage incoming calls or provide information to customers. Services are regularly updated, to ensure Intelliverse’s customers keep up with the latest trends in customer interaction tools.
Intelliverse prides itself on offering first-class customer service to their customers, so the customer companies can provide the best service to their own clients. The BBB rating is just one more indication that efforts by Intelliverse are not going unnoticed.
“We are honored to be recognized as a top-rated accredited business by the BBB, as Intelliverse prides itself on business integrity and excellent customer service,” Sean Gordon, CEO of Intelliverse, stated in a company press release. “This rating is a reflection of how seriously we value our customers and our ongoing commitment to service, reliability and trust.”