- AT&T has just announced plans to hire more than 3,000 retail employees nationwide over the next several months to meet growing demand at its stores, including its 46 South Florida retail locations. AT&T has 18 company-owned stores in Miami-Dade, 12 in Broward, 11 in Palm Beach County, 1 in Monroe County, and 4 on the Treasure Coast.
- They are now actively seeking about 535 employees in Florida, including some 180 retail employees.
- In South Florida, they are currently hiring for 60 retail positions from Key West to Vero Beach; the majority of the openings are in Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
- The retail openings in the tri-county area are located in:
- Aventura, Hialeah, Miami, Miami Beach, Miami Gardens, and North Miami in Miami-Dade County;
- Coral Springs, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Plantation, and Pembroke Pines in Broward County; and
- Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens and Jupiter in Palm Beach County.
- AT&T hired nearly 3,000 employees in Florida last year, including wire technician, retail, call center, IT/engineering, business solutions, consumer sales, and corporate support positions.
- As of fourth quarter 2013, AT&T employed more than 15,100 people statewide.
For more information on AT&T job openings, click here, guys and gals.