This is truly an at home, no equipment needed, plyometrics workout designed to tighten thighs and glutes while keeping your heart rate up. You will need a room or area with minimal obstructions. I perform this in our fairly empty basement or outside.
- 20 Traveling Jump Squats- watch this video
- 20 Lateral Lunges (each leg)- watch this video
- 20 Box Jumps- watch this video (substitute with jump squats if you don't have a solid platform- watch this video)
- 20 Lateral One-Legged Hops (each leg)- watch this video
- 20 ZigZag Bounding Jumps- watch this video
- 20 Switch Lunges (Lunge Jumps)- watch this video
- 20 Calve Raises- watch this video
Repeat this circuit 3 to 5 times depending on your level of fitness.
Follow the workout with a protein shake to recover more quickly and feed those tired legs and glutes. Enjoy!