An implosion of water works colors, a mix of style geared madness, and a hint of fashion domination all perfectly allude to the art infused trend.
And whether you prefer to call it neoprene, nolita, or graphic prints, this trend is a perfect way to add some spice to your basic solid colors.
The best way to evoke the trend? pairing art infused shoes with a basic black dress does wonders, art infused tops can take ordinary pants to the brink of street style ruckus, and art infused dresses are runway meets a sidewalk near you.
Here are a few art infused looks that will stir the impressionist in you...
1. Clover Canyon A line Neoprene Dress $295 scoopnyc.com
2. Pierre Hardy Ankle Boots $764 shoescribe.com
3. MANGO Belted Floral Trousers $24 mango.com
4. VLISCO Wax Icon Doctor Bag $778 vlisco.com
5. Peter Pilotto SB Printed Wool Blend Coat $837 net-a-porter.com
6. Sole Society Stingray Cuff $30 solesociety.com
7. Charlotte Olympia Pierrot Crystal Embellished Silk Sandals $779 theoutnet.com
8. River Island Navy Oriental Block Print Dress $100 riverisland.com