Astroplus, one of the biggest music stores in the country, is encouraging everyone to buy their ticket/tickets for the scheduled big event of the year in the entertainment industry. In a tweet on Friday, Sept. 13, 2013 (Philippine time) said music store has reminded the fans and supporters of Sarah Geronimo that they can still buy their tickets.
The pop princess Sarah Geronimo is busy doing her job as coach/mentor of "The Voice of the Philippines." Aside from that, everyone knows that she is also preparing for "The Perfect 10," her 10th year anniversary concert this coming Nov. 15 to be held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
The Big Dome, also known as Mecca of Philippine Sports is very memorable for the pop princess. Her "24/SG, The Birthday Concert" held in that venue was a huge success. It was one of the best concerts in 2012, in fact, due to its success, Sarah Geronimo had to adjust her schedules to give way for the U.S. and Australia concert tour.
And now that she will be having a concert this year in celebration for her 10th year in showbiz, everyone is excited to witness the big event. Everyone is talking about it in print and social media. Many of them are wanting to have their own tickets just to make sure that they will be there when it happens.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- A photo of Sarah Geronimo along with her sister is circulating online
- Sarah Geronimo caught on camera reading Ugly's Diary
- Sarah Geronimo airs unselfish judgement for Morissette Amon and Maki Ricafort
- Matteo Guidicelli attends '7th Star Magic Ball' without Sarah Geronimo
- Netizens like Sarah Geronimo's rendition of the hit song 'If Only'