Monday, Feb 11, 2013: The need to create some distance from others has been growing since late last week, and early this morning a challenging Venus/Saturn will make your interactions with others difficult and awkward.
It's a good thing that by mid-day a very long the Pisces Moon Void gives time to draw away from the world, go within and find creative ways to have the freedom you need in your relationships... without violating any commitments that you've made
So take a break today and don't be too hard on yourself or on others, this day is meant for listening to your heart.
Quote for the Day
“Freedom is not the absence of commitments, but the ability to choose - and commit myself to - what is best for me.” Paulo Coelho, The Zahir
Tips for Void of Course Moon times
- These are times to rejuvenate your spirit, relax, take a break, a time out, meditate, read, or do things that give you a "pause" in life.
- Don't expect things begun in the void to progress in the usual manner. Some things to avoid; job interviews, buying a house or car, getting married, starting a relationship, major meetings or signing contracts.
- Also avoid communications that are extremely important or seeking advice or having consultations with others whose judgement will be as cloudy as your own.
- Something need repair? Wait until the void of course time ends or it might have to be repeated.
Today’s exact aspects and their keywords are:
- Venus Square Saturn: distance from others
- Moon Square Jupiter: forced optimism
- Moon Conjunct Mars: devotion
- Moon Conjunct Mercury: honest expression of feelings
- Moon Sextile Pluto: emotional depth
- Moon Trine Saturn: control of impulses and emotions
- Moon Void of Course in Pisces begins at 12:04 PM EST lasting until Tuesday Feb 12, 2013 at 8: 51 PM
Have a comment you'd like to make, or a question you'd like to ask? Please don't hesitate, I'd love to hear from you! If you'd like to receive e-mail updates when Astrologytoday is published, please scroll down and click the subscribe button.
Note: These are the major astrological trends that are influencing everyone's life today. The real story for you how these general trends will affect YOUR chart and YOUR life. To find an astrologer visit the practitioners page on All things Healing, select astrology and enter your zip code. Or click here for a list of Atlanta Astrologers. Need some quick advice? A short astrological consult, via email, may be perfect for you.Click here