North America’s largest provider of community association management services is giving one lucky winner a chance to win the Associa Family Cookbook, which features more than 750 recipes from Associa employees and their family members, ranging from party pleasers like the Best Deviled Eggs Ever and Lumpiang Shanghai (Filipino Spring Rolls) to delectable dinner additions like Southwestern Broccoli Casserole and Skinny Scalloped Potatoes.
Entering is easy!
- Follow Associa on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/associa/
- Create a new board on your Pinterest profile and name it: Associa/recipes
- Re-pin the custom contest image to your new board: Custom Image
- Pin three to five recipes on your board with an accompanying photo and the hashtag: #ASSOCIArecipes
- Email the link to your newly completed board to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. CST. Please include full name and contact information in the email.
A winner will be randomly chosen by March 18, 2013. Click here for full details and official contest rules.
The boards on the Associa Lifestyle Pinterest page promote lifestyle ideas for homeowners, from sustainability tips and home design to community events and entertaining. All are based on our Associa Lifestyle programs, like Associa Supports Kids, Associa Green, Associa Advantage, Associa Community Watch, and home and community lifestyle publications like Associa Living, Association Times and NeighborlyNotes.
Building successful communities for more than 30 years, Associa is North America’s largest community association management firm and serves its clients with local knowledge, national resources and comprehensive expertise. Based in Dallas, Associa and its 8,000 employees operate more than 150 branch offices in the United States, Mexico and Canada. To learn more about Associa and its charitable organization, Associa Cares, go to www.associaonline.com and www.associacares.com.
Be sure to subscribe to this column, and stay abreast of issues involving you, the homeowners of Palm Beach County! If you've had any issues with your HOA that you'd like me to try and delve into, and possibly write about later, please let me know. Also, if you'd like to join the discussion on Twitter, you can find me at http://twitter.com/#!/faborplumbs. While you’re at it, please read my articles about local getaways, motorsports, elections, and restaurants.