A new easy money-making exploit has been discovered in the recently-released multiplatform video game, “Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag.” According to a report by Game Zone on Oct. 29, the method must be done in an optional mission that can be repeated over and over again.
The objective should unlock by playing through the main campaign of the open-world action-adventure title until the “Sequence 2: Memory 3” chapter. Even if you have already passed that particular part of the story, you can replay the same sequence over again.
Once the conditions are met, players are instructed to locate three templars that are standing next to a table. The “Pickpocket All Templars” objective should pop up if you get close enough to your targets. After stealing money from all three non-playable characters, you must reload to the last checkpoint in order to take advantage of the exploit to quickly earn an unlimited amount of in-game currency. You can check out some “Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag” screens in the slideshow near the top of this article and the step-by-step details below (courtesy of Game Zone):
- Proceed to the area where the three templars are standing around a table.
- The "Pickpocket All Templars" optional objective will appear when standing next to them.
- Pickpocket all three templars to steal their money.
- Now pause the game and select the "Reload Last Checkpoint" option. This will not only save the money you pickpocketed from them previously, but will allow you to pickpocket them again.
- Repeat the process as many times as you'd like (there is no limit).
“Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag” launched for the Nintendo Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360 on Oct. 29. The fourth main installment from the “Assassin’s Creed” is also heading to the PS4 on Nov. 15, PC on Nov. 19 and then Xbox One on Nov. 22. You can order the products from Amazon in the following links: “Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag,” PS4 and Xbox One