Amazon has heavily discounted the official strategy guides for three multiplatform video games that will be released next week: “Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag,” “Battlefield 4” and “WWE 2K14.” The online retailer slashed at least 25 percent off of the books. You can check out some screenshots from all of the aforementioned titles in the slideshow near the top of this article and the deal links from Amazon.com below:
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - The Complete Official Guide - $17.66 (29% off)
- Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - The Complete Official Guide - Collector's Edition - $23.24 (34% off)
- Battlefield 4: Prima Official Game Guide - $15.92 (36% off)
- Battlefield 4 Collector's Edition: Prima Official Game Guide - $23.19 (34% off)
- WWE 2K14 Signature Series Strategy Guide - $15.08 (25% off)
The “Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag” and “Battlefield 4” official strategy guides were published by Prima Games while Brady Games is the publisher responsible for the “WWE 2K14” signature series guide. All three books will be released on Oct. 29, the same day as the launch of the three video games. You can find last-minute pre-order deals for the software products in the following link: “Battlefield 4,” “Assassin’s Creed 4” and “WWE 2K14” last-minute pre-order deals.
“Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag” will be released first for the Nintendo Wii U, PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 while “Battlefield 4” is initially coming out for the PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Both cross-generation titles will also launch with the PS4 and Xbox One. “WWE 2K14” is only slated for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.