Ask Michael Q&A: Why are some men so unable to satisfy their women sexually?

Sour_puss.jpg

Comments

• A Sonnenberg St. Louis Womens Relationship Advice 5 years ago

Excellent advice -- faking it robs both parties, the woman of her orgasm, the man of giving her an orgasm. It's a lie from start to finish.

• Cammie 5 years ago

I totally agree that faking it is not going to help anyone. How could anyone stay in a relationship for so long without somehow finding a way of getting the release that you want. Any man can satisfy a women if she knows exactly what she wants. I feel so sorry for a man who is expected to bring a woman to orgasm every time(can we not do it for ourselves, by just knowing what moves to make and being totally in the present) Sorry ladies i think that men are expected to do it all for us these days. Surely we after so many years should know our own bodies so well and we will know exactley what moves to make and where he can touch etc! Having said that maybe i have just been very lucky with my man but i usually let him know and he is so good at it now. But the orgasm largeley depends on my own doing. Sorry ladies but i do think that we put too much pressure on the men.

• SILVIE WANKBATH 5 years ago

I THINK THE PROBLEM IS, MENS THINKING IN A WOMAN LIKE AN OBJECT...FORGUET SHE HAS DESIRE, FLAMES TO BE LIGHTNING AND FEELINGS TO RESPECT...THEY THINK ONLY IN THE ORGASM AND IT DEPENDES OF THE INTENSITY OF HIM AND SHE, DEPENDS ON OUR OWN DOING, WITHOUT TABUS, EXPLORING THE TWO BODIES IN ALL THE WAYS WITHOUT COUNTING TIME OR RUSCHES...

• Stacy 5 years ago

I am going to agree with Cammie. Woman are just as responsible for their orgasms as men are. You have to really know your mind and own body. There are so many ways to orgasm. Like why did you not get on top and take charge? If he could follow instruction and was willing to do what ever it took to have you achieve your orgasm and you were not having one then maybe their is some blockage in your mind that will not let you be satisfied. Maybe he was so great and that scared you in some subconcious way. You could have done roll playing. Or anal. You could have used a vibrator with him also...there are just so many things. Honesty is always the best policy. Faking an orgasm makes him think he has satisfied you and given him a false sense of accomplishment. How would he think he needed anymore learning if he think he has got it down because you lied and he doesn't even have a clue what is wrong.

• Aline 5 years ago

It does seem rather obvious to me that if he was willing to learn and try and yet there was still no satisfaction that he was probably not the problem. And yes, we women do need to take more responsibility in the sexual arena.

• Marie 5 years ago

I love this latest question and your wonderful reply to her! I am thinking about all you said now. We really need to change our viewing perspective in order to understand the complexities of love .. of life . Many thanks for giving us the chance to reach happiness!

• Susan 4 years ago

One of the best pieces of advice I've ever received was to consider the concept of "An Erotic Play Date." Instead of putting so much emphasis on every sexual encounter with an expectation that it has to be "great," sometimes it's simply fun to play, to try a new technique, to give each other loads of feedback.

In ReviveHerDrive, a product I created for men who want to increase the amount of physical intimacy in their relationship and are struggling to get their woman to be as sexual, as frequently as they'd like, we teach guys tons of different ways to have a "sensual date."

This warms a woman to a man, creates the opening for positive communication and takes the edge off the couples' ego.

Michael, great article on why faking is never an option. And I'd add that the more honest you are with your lover, the sexier the intimacy can become.

• Prashanti 4 years ago

I agree with a what you say to a large degree, but, I understand the situation as well, except, I can say the man was doing all the correct things, it just never worked, I would say a large part of the problem is lack of chemistry, simple things like a body odor, and I don’t mean bad body odor, hell, if you are into the guy, the worse he smells the better, but, if the chemistry is not there body odor can be repulsive and everything is downhill from there, it is just an example, maybe the taste of his kiss was not good and it is not about mints or toothpaste, it is just the person’s body works… Being a woman I am not shore if men have similar issues, I am going to guess yes but it probably does not interfere with the sex act at hand, just not going for seconds, but I really don’t know… This is not to insult any man, or a judgment, but more or less to shed light on the subtle but real facts of what I am calling chemistry, maybe the term is wrong, I have not studied this, I have lived it, sex is a deal breaker for me, I need to want my man around, to melt into him as he melts into me, this is not as easy as put it her and touch me there and lick me more and let me do this and that. Not to discount that this kind of communication is VITAL for sexual survival and integrity, but, if it isn’t there it isnot going to appear because of a correct caress of the hand… My opinion, not necessarily fact…