An Ashton Kutcher hoax perpetrator has been charged by the Los Angeles police department. Reportedly, it was a 12-year-old boy who made fake calls about the actor's home.
As reported by Daily Mail UK on Feb. 7, the young boy is now facing criminal charges for the prank call. He had told them there was gunfire inside the actor's home as well as men with explosives in there, which led to police swarming Kutcher's property on Oct. 3 of last year. However, those reports from the young boy turned up nothing. He is suspected of making similar calls back in October.
Now it's been said by TMZ that the boy is charged with two felony counts for making false bomb threats and two felony counts for computer intrusion. The boy was apparently arrested on Dec. 10 and police aren't releasing any further details about the suspect. His arraignment in Juvenile Court happens Friday.
Kutcher, who starred on the hit sitcom "That '70s Show," now stars on "Two and a Half Men" on CBS. The show can be seen locally on Cox Cable channel WDBJ 7.