Asheville Facebook page opens opportunities for city

Comments

• Anon 5 years ago

"Asheville has it's own page,"

Proofread much?

Wow. Let's try some vocabulary expansion. That third paragraph? ... Stunning. I've packed a little more of my suitcase with each word. Now, let's hope she at least understands the essence of sarcasm, since she has completely dropped the ball on linguistics.

• Cedar Cliff Notes 5 years ago

Yay Logan! So glad to see you are getting back in the saddle of writing again! I know you are a little rusty and Missa Coopa's critiques are buried in the back of your mind, but I know the more you write the better you will get. I can't wait to see what else you will be writing!

• 4 5 years ago

I'm not sure "a little rusty" justifies this as showing off a communications degree. Good luck though!

• Cedar Cliff Notes 5 years ago

Ah, forget these people Logan. Remember, you won awards due to your newspaper writing. There are people here that just like to criticize instead of offering constructive criticism or talk about the topic of the article. Human nature I suppose. Besides journalism is a thankless job, and all you get in return for your time and effort is a bunch of people attacking you.

Just work on your next article, if i know you there's already a few pages in a notebook full of ideas. Can't wait to read the next one!

Examiner.com is to real journalism as Glenn Beck is to, well, real journalism.

• AVL Anon 5 years ago

I feel I'm talking to my 17 year old daughter here, let's see some more sohpisticated dialouge. I reap anything from this information that wasn't readily available on the aforementioned subject's website.

• AVL Anon 5 years ago

P.S. - I shouldn't have to proof read mine, because I'm an old guy who's had a beer or two. You on the other hand, are supposed to be a writer so I agree with Anon as well, sorry about the typos in my previous comment...