Patrón Spirits is proud to announce The Art of Patrón contest, which seeks to reward one special artist with a grand prize of $10,000 for a unique and imaginative reuse of an empty Patrón tequila bottle.
Since its introduction, the signature handcrafted design of the Patrón tequila bottle has become iconic of its premium quality. Creative fans of Patrón have discovered a variety of uses for the signature bottle after enjoying the spirits. And now Patron Spirits seeks to reward their creativity.
The contest is open for fans over the age of 21 and runs from now until April 30. A panel of judges will choose up to 25 semi-finalists based on the following criteria: overall creativity; unique use or representation of the Patrón bottle; visual appeal; and the persuasiveness and appeal of the essay. The semi-finalists entries will then be displayed on the contest website where the public then has the chance to vote for their favorites. This vote will determine 10 finalists, who will each receive $1,000. From those 10, a grand prize winner will be chosen to receive $10,000 and national exposure of their artwork.
To enter The Art of Patrón contest:
- Create an original work of art or functional item that contains, is made from, or depicts any Patrón bottle or component thereof
- Visit ArtofPatron.com and follow the links to the contest entry page
- Register for free to become a Patrón Social Club member (required to enter contest)
- Complete and submit the required information
- Upload a photo and a short essay (50 words or less) describing the artwork and the inspiration behind the piece
- No purchase of Patrón is necessary or required to enter or win the contest
©2013 Jennifer L. Cruz. All Rights Reserved.
Subscribe to receive (spam free) email notification of new Family articles.
Be sure to check out her other Examiner columns.