Armand de Brignac ("Ace of Spades") Champagne considered by many as the most luxurious champagne in the world continues to expand their rare breed of precious liquid. Earlier this year Ace of Spades made an announcement about their new Armand de Brignac Dynastie: an extremely rare, one-of-a-kind collection of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold Champagne that includes every available bottle format, from the standard 750-milliliter bottle to our exclusive and world-record breaking 30-liter Midas.
Hakkasan Las Vegas, the new, five-level culinary and nightlife mecca at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino, is the first nightlife complex in the world to offer the Armand de Brignac Dynastie collection and has exclusively listed the unprecedented package for $500,000.00, making it the world's most extravagant bottle service experience.
The Armand de Brignac Dynastie collection at Hakkasan Nightclub consists of nine different Armand de Brignac Brut Gold bottle sizes:
· Bouteille - 750 ml (standard bottle size)
· Magnum - 1.5 liters (equivalent to 2 standard bottles)
· Jeroboam - 3 liters (equivalent to 4 standard bottles)
· Rehoboam - 4.5 liters (equivalent to 6 standard bottles)
· Methuselah - 6 liters (equivalent to 8 standard bottles)
· Salmanazar - 9 liters (equivalent to 12 standard bottles)
· Balthazar - 12 liters (equivalent to 16 standard bottles)
· Nebuchadnezzar - 15 liters (equivalent to 20 standard bottles)
· Midas - 30 liters (equivalent to 40 standard bottles)
Collectively, the Armand de Brignac Dynastie amounts to over 100 bottles - 109 to be exact - of our handmade, prestige cuvée Champagne.
Yvonne Lardner, Global Director of Brand Communications and Marketing for Armand de Brignac Champagne adds, "We are so proud to announce the unveiling and launch of Dynastie at Hakkasan Las Vegas." Lardner continues, "The Armand de Brignac Dynastie is a brand new, completely unparalleled concept in the Champagne industry, and the same can be said about Hakkasan Las Vegas for global nightlife. Together, Dynastie and Hakkasan Las Vegas offer a one-of-a-kind experience that is not available anywhere else in the world."
Get to know the Armand de Brignac company, yes Jay-Z, Ne-Yo and more have made the Ace of Spades drink something to aspire to but this French owned small company which reaches a worldwide appeal has so much history and an attention to detail that’s unparalleled. Click here to get the full story of this illustrious brand.
For more news on all things alcoholic and events click on #Drinks. Cheers and Salute!