The May 2014 events sanctioned by the Arkansas Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission are highlighted by:
- "Arkansas 1800," a free seminar on American Indians in the Civil War and in Arkansas, will be held May 3 at the Jacksonville Museum of Arkansas Military History; call 501-241-1943 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- "Civil War Arkansas 1861-1865," the ACWSC traveling exhibit, will be at the Greenbrier City Hall from May 12 to May 25; call 501-733-2409 or email Emily@AR-AI.com for more information.
- Grand Prairie Civil War Roundtable will feature Shawn Fisher of Harding University speaking on Civil War body armor at the Lonoke County Museum in Lonoke on May 13; call 501-676-6750 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Civil War Round Table of Arkansas will feature Brian Brown speaking on the Battle of Shiloh when it meets at Second Presbyterian Church in Little Rock on May 27; email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- "We Must Stand or Fall Alone," an exhibit of Arkansas Civil War History, will be on display at the Delta Cultural Center in Helena-West Helena throughout May: call 870-338-3450 or email email@example.com for more information.
Visit http://www.arkansascivilwara150.com/events/ for more information on these and other sesquicentennial events.