The June 2014 events sanctioned by the Arkansas Civil War Sesquicentennial Commission are highlighted by:
- "Civil War Arkansas 1861-1865," the ACWSC traveling exhibit, will be at the Yellville Chamber of Commerce from June 2 to 15; call 807-449-4676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 25th North Arkansas Ancestor Fair, featuring several Civil War presentations, will be held June 6 and 7 at the Ozark Heritage Arts Center in Leslie: call 870-448-3308 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Grand Prairie Civil War Roundtable will feature Dr. Tom DeBlack of Arkansas Tech University speaking on the Arkansas home front during the Civil War at the Lonoke County Museum in Lonoke on June 10; call 501-676-6750 for more information.
- Juneteenth, a celebration of the emancipation of enslaved Americans, will be held June 21 at the Mosaic Templars Cultural Center in Little Rock; call 501-683-3593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Civil War Round Table of Arkansas will feature Philip McMath speaking about David O. Dodd when it meets at Second Presbyterian Church in Little Rock on June 24; email email@example.com for more information.
- "We Must Stand or Fall Alone," an exhibit of Arkansas Civil War History, will conclude its run at the Delta Cultural Center in Helena-West Helena on June 30; call 870-338-3450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Visit http://www.arkansascivilwara150.com/events/ for more information on these and other sesquicentennial events.