The one room in the house where we typically spend the most time is the bedroom. We sleep or rest on average seven hours a night. This time of rest is essential for the body to regenerate, and to renew itself.
Many studies have shown the importance of a healthy immune system and it’s reliance on a good night’s sleep. But what if your bedroom is emitting an energy field that has a toxic impact on your body’s energy field?
Will your body find that rest and regeneration it needs to keep you healthy? Most people do not think about the electrical or magnetic fields surrounding them, especially when sleeping.
Here are 7 things you can do to create a safer environment in which to sleep:
- Move your digital clock at least 6 feel from the bed.
- Ensure your home’s electrical system is grounded and in good working order.
- Move electrical appliances such as lamps, radios, TV’s and cell phones away from the bed.
- Turn off all wireless devices, digital baby monitors, cordless phones, wireless headsets, Bluetooth devices.
- Only use an electric blanket or water bed heater to warm the bed then turn them off.
- Replace metal box springs with non metal platforms.
Install an electrical demand switch that turns off the electrical power to outlets around your bed.