The end of 2012 left many with more questions than answers, did it not? The 2012 Solstice certainly did not conform to the apocalyptic expectations of those who thought the world would end; nor did it provide much in the way of drama for those expecting a Second Coming of Biblical proportions. And, for New Age proponents, it did not live up to predictions that we would all either be in Nirvana by now or, at the very least, be coming to the end of suffering and conflict. In fact, 2013 has dawned with plenty of both of these, enough to make even the staunchest believer in any theory of change doubt that anything of substance happened in late 2012 to alter the current course of human experience.
So, wherein lies the problem? My Angel Guides are telling me we had too many imperfect interpretations of what was to occur in 2012. After all, this is new ground we are forging here; there are no road maps or GPS to follow. We must instead follow the trajectory of our Souls; and, as listeners and visionaries in this area, we humans have some learning to do.
Too many ,perhaps, got carried away with narratives created from the past embellished with all sorts of agendas and flights of imagination. We now know that these were just not correct; we have learned something; and that is to be still and wait for the Divine Plan to unfold. Waiting on something larger than we are to unfold before us; learning to accept ambiguity when our ‘monkey minds’ (left brain) clamor for concrete answers ‘now’ requires spiritual maturity. This has been a lesson for us all.
I fell prey to this early on, when I first started what I will call my intensive lessons with the Angelic Realm. I was like the proverbial little kid in the back seat of the car who every 10 minutes or so, would ask, “What’s happening? Where are we going again? Explain to me again!!” And my Angel Guides, as do most exasperated parents, would revert to the familiar refrain which became
my personal favorite: “You’ll see!”
In other words, allow the lesson to unfold.* (All of this is part of the greater Law of Allowing which is the Universal Law applicable here.)
Regarding what actually did happen in December 2012, here is the response from the Council of Light:
All is in Divine and perfect order. All that needed to happen did indeed happen during December 2012. The Earth (Gaia) shifted into Fourth density as did many who were ready to do so. There were also a few people who led the way into Fifth density. The Earth (Gaia) is now encircled by a new crystalline matrix which reflects Light to all of her inhabitants.
As the Earth becomes more Light filled, it is up to each person to center within their own heart space and grow their Light. Shifting is a personal journey and occurs whenever the “lightbody”
within each individual is ready to ascend to the next level.
So, what can be realistically expected going forward in 2013 now that the Earth has shifted into her crystalline matrix? First of all, let me explain that the journey for everyone will be holographic to that of the Earth. In other words, “as above, so below.” What this means is that while each healing journey will vary; both the Earth and her inhabitants are on comparable paths to ascend back to their Creator. Some will ascend quickly; some will ascend more slowly but all will eventually come to the Light.
With the assistance of the Archangel Metatron, here is some information compiled about The Shift which should be helpful to you:
(Some of what is below may sound as if it describes any ‘life’ scenario, but if you are authentically ‘shifting,’ there will also be an energetic intensity and pace which is usually unmistakable)
1. First of all, despite everything which has been said and/ or written about various times and dates, Shifting is a process and not an event. As such, it unfolds over a period of time and can have many manifestations, personal, financial, job- related all designed to bring one’s life into greater harmony and balance.
2. The process usually is initiated by a call to change or a call to go within.
3. There’s a humorous old saying: “This road sure is bumpy. That there road’s not bumpy. That’s the road.” A piece of advice: Get used to “the road.” Shifting is about bringing one’s life into authenticity with one’s core values.
4. There will be a call to heal the issues of the past; and situations will continue to arise in the present until these are addressed. Band-aids and quick fixes will not suffice. Deep healing is required. The old adage ‘time heals all wounds’ is probably the biggest fallacy there is. Prepare to be challenged if this has been the primary method you have used to deal with emotional/personal issues.
5. This process usually requires that most evaluate their sense of self and their worthiness through experiences which engender learning in this regard.
“God does not call the qualified; He qualifies the called.”
Unknown . . .
6. Lastly, we may be called to witness, in this process, something larger than we are; to find, as I did, that by going within, there was something so much larger than I could have ever envisioned. It was there, for me, to change me and to enfold me . . . to remake me . . . I call it Unconditional Love, God, the Angels and Archangels . . . call it what you will . . . It is there and it is waiting.