Everyone in social media is still talking about Matteo Guidicelli's latest tweet. Using his official Twitter account, the actor who is being linked to the pop princess Sarah Geronimo posted his meaningful tweet this morning, Oct. 29, 2013 (Philippine time).
"This is a dream come true," tweeted Matteo who is playing the role of Morgan in a suspense-drama series "Galema, Daughter of Zuma" that airs on ABS-CBN every afternoon. Meanwhile, if AshMatt and popsters (fans of Matteo and Sarah) are still thinking about it, some netizens are also giving their opinions in an incident that happened to Sarah Geronimo and Kim Chiu on "ASAP 18" last Sunday.
As you all know, they were caught on camera talking to each other while they were announcing some important matters on the show. Of course, they did not reveal their stories behind their conversation last Sunday, but based on their body language, they had a small talk about their past. Incidentally, Sarah and Kim are rumored ex-girlfriends of Gerald Anderson. Were they talking about Gerald?
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant update.
- Is Sarah Geronimo still testing the sincerity of Matteo Guidicelli?
- Matteo Guidicelli shows off his affection to Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo, Lea Salonga, Bamboo sing ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID
- Matteo Guidicelli can help Sarah Geronimo feel the emotion
- Karylle, Jugs Jugueta, Teddy Corpuz deliver genius performance on It's Showtime