“The Bachelor” 2014 wrapped up months ago and fans are still watching the relationship grow between Juan Pablo Galavis and his chosen, Nikki Ferrell. Rumors, of course, will fly and run out of control when your relationship is put out for all the world to see. The latest rumor surfaced this week speculating that Juan Pablo and Nikki have broken up. Is it true? People magazine reported on Tuesday that the rumors are indeed FALSE!
Rumors fired up this past weekend after Juan Pablo was seen in Atlantic City speaking to another woman. TMZ reported on Monday that “The Bachelor” was there celebrating a friend’s birthday. The woman he was speaking to was Ang Cottone. Viewers may recognize her as the MILF Mom who fought with Tan Mom on the Howard Stern show.
The rumors are not true that he is no longer in a committed relationship with Nikki. Just this past Sunday, Juan Pablo tweeted a photo of a beautiful lake in which he tagged Nikki and said, “Wish BOTH of us were sitting HERE.” This doesn’t sound like the words of a man not in love with his girlfriend. Nikki replied to his tweet saying, “Me too.”
Nikki was the recipient of the final rose given by Juan Pablo at the end of season 18 of “The Bachelor.” The fact that he did not propose to her left many wondering about his sincerity and commitment to the relationship. The duo, so far, has managed to prove all the skeptics wrong and continue to push towards their happy ending.
Juan Pablo and Nikki no doubt have had ups and downs like every other couple. They are currently said to be filming season 5 of “Couple’s Therapy.” This show airs on VH1 and is set for its season premiere on Sept 10. It will be interesting for fans to see the “The Bachelor” couple open up about the everyday struggles they have endured together. Until then fans can be assured they are still together.