As you have read in the news this morning, Jan. 27, 2014 (Philippine time), Vhong Navarro, the man of the hour because of an incident happened to him in a condominium unit at The Fort in Taguig City several days ago, was allegedly set up by Deniece Milinette Cornejo & Cedric Lee.
His revelation on Buzz Ng Bayan with host Boy Abunda Sunday afternoon, Jan. 26, is one of the hottest topics online this morning (Philippine time). Everyone is talking about it. Many of them said Vhong should pursue the case and defend himself from malicious report circulating in print and social media. As you all know, despite his detailed revelation on Buzz Ng Bayan, some netizens are still calling him rapist.
But while some of them are still calling him that way, others are also calling the attention of Cedric Lee and Deniece Millet Cornejo, according to them, they should come out and revealed their story to the authorities. But where are they right now? Are they now hiding after Vhong Navarro aired his side on Buzz Ng Bayan with host Boy Abunda?
Meanwhile, the authorities or the Taguig PNP have already denied the existence of the alleged police blotter which was reported two days ago by GMA-7, rival network of ABS-CBN. Based on the posted article of ABS-CBN News this evening, (Philippine time), the PNP did not received any complaint affidavit or blotter from Deniece Millet Cornejo.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Netizens: The 22-year old girl frames up Vhong Navarro in a condominium unit
- Who invited Vhong Navarro in a condominuim unit at The Fort in Taguig City?
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli receive mix reaction from supporters
- Kathryn Bernardo & Daniel Padilla's break up scene receives positive reviews
- Yes!Mag source confirms Sarah Geronimo and Matteo Guidicelli are officially on