They are the alleged perpetrators in a mauling incident happened to Kapamilya actor Vhong Navarro last Jan. 22, but if the report of TV Patrol which aired on ABS-CBN this afternoon, Jan. 29, 2014 (Philippine time) is true, the TV and print Ad model Deniece Millinette Cornejo and businessman Cedric Lee will fly to Singapore this coming Feb. 7.
Based on the report, the alleged perpetrators' scheduled flight was booked online last Monday, a day after Vhong Navarro aired his statement on Buzz Ng Bayan with host Boy Abunda. Are they not interested to defend themselves in court? Their legal counsel assured the public that they are willing to defend themselves and face the charges in the proper forum.
In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Atty. Howard Calleja, one of the lawyers of Cedric Lee and Deniece Cornejo, confirmed that his clients are not planning to leave the country, according to him, they will face the charges filed by Vhong Navarro last Tuesday.
Meanwhile, aside from their rumored flight to Singapore which was aired on TV Patrol this evening, the CCTV footage is also one of the hottest topics in print and social media. Based on the confirmation of the National Bureau of Investigation, the CCTV footage is matching the story of the Kapamilya actor Vhong Navarro. The NBI did not dismissed the alleged rape issue, but based on their assessment, said allegation is hard to believe.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.\
- Netizens: Deniece Cornejo was caught by Cedric Lee texting Vhong Navarro
- Are Cedric Lee & Deniece Millet Cornejo hiding after Vhong Navarro's revelation?
- Netizens: The 22-year old girl frames up Vhong Navarro in a condominium unit
- Who invited Vhong Navarro in a condominuim unit at The Fort in Taguig City?
- Sarah Geronimo, Matteo Guidicelli receive mix reaction from supporters