A-Basin’s Kids Ski Free program gives kids 14 free skiing from Dec. 1-20. That’s not a typo, or a series of typos: there’s no purchase required and no strings attached.
All they have to do, that is kids 14 and under, is stop by A-Basin’s ticket window and pick up their free lift ticket for the day. Not bad… not bad at all!
Plus, both adult and child snow sports class lessons will be discounted $10 from Dec. 1-20 at A-Basin (this is only for class lessons, not programs like Kids’ Club Arapahoe). Check out the details at www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/tickets/kidsskifree/default.aspx.
The A-Basin Transferable 4-Pack gives you four lift tickets that can be divvied up as you please. So, if you buy a Transferable 4-Pack you can use all four tickets yourself or give them out to friends and families.
The Elevation 4 Pass is non-transferrable, by the way, and can only be used by one person. It’s what they call a “hard-card” pass with a photo. Click here for the full lineup of Arapahoe Basin passes.
Arapahoe Basin will be on hand at the Labor Day weekend sales that start on Friday, including…
· Christy Sports – Powder Daze (Park Meadows location)
· Sports Authority – Sniagrab (Downtown Denver Sportscastle location)
· Boulder Ski & Golf – Ski Rex (28th Street Boulder location)
And, here’s what you can get at those locations…
· Transferable 4-Pack ($139, four fully transferable lift tickets)
· Elevation 4 Pass ($119, non-transferable four-day pass)
· Christy Sports Powder Daze only: Elevation 4 Pass, plus one half-price lift ticket ($119)
· Arapahoe Basin Double Down two-season pass ($499)
· Arapahoe Basin single-season passes ($269 for adults with child/youth pricing available)
These passes and prices are only guaranteed through Monday, Sept. 2, and are subject to change. Have fun, take advantage of the great pass deals at A-Basin, and all the discounts on equipment and whatnot this weekend. Let it snow, please, as soon as possible.