April 1 is April's fools day. It is not necessarily the most popular holiday, but it still comes along once a year. We, adults, have a chance to act like children and our children have some great memories.
- Pick them up from school or meet them at the school bus wearing a wig, mismatched clothes, fancy clothes or just something unusual.
- Freeze their morning cereal.
- Put toilet paper in their shoes!
- Instead of their favorite juice, put Jello with a straw in it.
- Make an opposite meal. Dinner for breakfast etc.
- Pack something in the lunch bag or a funny note from the president.
- Mix the cereal boxes around.
- Put happy faces on all the containers in your fridge.
- Fill their room with balloons.
- Switch bedrooms when they are sound asleep!
Enjoy the day. Remember to have fun and not mean!