I thought this was cute and relatively appropriate for guys who want to woo their significant other on Valentine’s Day. You don’t have to go it alone, guys. Below are some helpful apps compiled by AT&T to put the “man” back in the romantic hunt.
- Helpful Romantic – This app provides great romantic ideas for Valentine’s Day which are specifically generated for your significant other based on her personality. (Apple iOS - $0.99)
- 1800Flowers – Find the perfect floral gift for your Valentine with this FREE app. It features a selection of best-selling flowers, as well as exclusive offers for app users. (Apple iOS and Android)
- Find Chocolate (Apple iOS)/Find Chocolate! (Android) – If your Valentine has a sweet tooth, then this FREE app will come in handy. It helps you locate the nearest chocolate shops.
- OpenTable – Want to wine and dine your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day? This FREE app allows you to book a table at more than 20,000 restaurants. You can find restaurants near you, as well as search by cuisine, price or location. You can also check out reviews and browse menus.
- Love Poems – Not the creative type but want to sweep your Valentine off her feet? Nothing says “I love you” like a love poem. This FREE app provides thousands of love quotes, sayings and poems. You can send the love poems as text or e-mail. And if you really want to earn some brownie points with your sweetie, you can share love poems to her through your social networks.
Have a warm fuzzy Valentine’s Day, guys and gals.