No patriotic American would ever forget Veterans Day, which is an opportunity to salute the brave men and women who have sacrificed so much in defense of their country. As is its custom, New York City will personally say thank you to our fighting troops with a parade, which will be televised for those unable to join the 600,000 New Yorkers who will line the parade route.
But the honors don’t stop once the marching and music do this coming Monday. ESquared Hospitality intends to pay its own tribute to veteran and active members of military by knocking 50% off their checks for parties of 2 or less, 25% for parties of three or more.
A list of locations appears below, and don’t fail to check out the slideshow of some of the delectable offerings.
Esquared Hospitality Venues
- Juni, 12 East 31st Street
- BLT Steak 57, 106 East 57th Street
- BLT Prime, 111 East 22nd Street
- BLT Fish, 21 West 17th Street
- BLT Fish Shack, 21 West 17th Street
- Casa Nonna, 310 West 38th Street
- BLT Burger, 470 Sixth Avenue
- BLT Bar & Grill, 123 Washington Street
- GO Burger, 1448 2nd Avenue