This is part 2 of a 2 part series. It may be helpful for the reader to read part 1 before reading part 2.
You can read part 1 here: http://exm.nr/Pqj9qY
REASONS AN APOLOGY TO FUTURE GENERATIONS OF AMERICANS
FOR OBAMACARE IS NECESSARY
With the negating and/or mitigating circumstances of Obamacare considered, the writer’s political party loyalties revealed and the relevant aspects of this writer’s perspective of reality explained, the basis for the necessity of an apology to future generations of Americans for Obamacare is relatively straight forward.
This generation of Americans should have known and/or suspected that the need for healthcare reform was not the problem, but the symptom of other problems.
This generation of Americans should have known and/or suspected that Obamacare was about avoiding addressing the real causes of the problems with healthcare.
This generation of American’s should have known and/or suspected that campaign contributions, bribes and other consideration were the reason that little tweaks that would have addressed certain healthcare issues like unaffordability, uninsurability of preexisting conditions, transportability of coverage and other issues caused by the policies of corporate America itself, were not passed into law.
This generation of Americans should have known and/or suspected that Obamacare was a band-aid fix so that Politicians could continue to receive campaign contributions, bribes and other consideration explicitly given to them for the purpose of voting against the best interests of WE THE PEOPLE. Reforms that were in the best interests of WE THE PEOPLE did not pass because Politicians desired to honor these aforementioned Quid Pro Quo arrangements. Any truly bonafide attempts to reform healthcare would have necessarily had to have addressed the conflicts of interests that prevented the piecemeal reform of healthcare from occurring. And this generation of elected officials was simply not willing to forsake that “gravy train”.
This generation of Americans should have known and/or suspected that the issue and debate of Obamacare was framed in such a way to benefit the interests of the Incumbent Ruling Class Elite, not WE THE PEOPLE.
This generation of Americans should have recognized that only a small minority of folks could not afford healthcare and/or did not have health insurance (estimated at 16% of the population).
This generation of Americans should have known that half of that 16% were young people (18-26) in good health who felt they did not need health insurance.
This generation of Americans should have known and/or suspected that the vast majority of the remaining 8% were good citizens economically challenged due to rampant government corruption and bad government policy, not because of self-inflicted issues like drug abuse, alcoholism and/or other types of self-inflicted hardship)
This generation of Americans should have known that the inability of the 8% of Americans who wanted but could not afford health insurance and/or medical treatment, were unable to afford it in large part because of intentional, “consideration” induced, bad government policy and the money siphoned off the economy to fund the unjust enrichment of the perpetrators of corruption; as well as the necessary “consideration” given to elected officials to facilitate said corruption.
This generation of Americans should have realized that in the same way that Gun Control was not about gun control, Obamacare was not about healthcare, Obamacare was about Power and Control.
In order to become the master, the politician poses as the Servant!
Charles de Gualle
This generation of American’s should have known and/or suspected that Politicians abide by a moral compass of “plausible deniability” instead of “absolute” right and wrong. Therefore, this generation of Americans should have assumed they were lying about everything regarding Obamacare, sans irrefutable evidence to the contrary.
This generation of American’s should have known and vigorously protested when the SCOTUS did not overturn Obamacare on constitutional grounds. The SCOTUS ruling was not based on Natural Law nor the Rule of Law properly applied to the unbiased, freely admitted relevant facts in evidence. Rather, SCOTUS simply refused overturn Obamacare by relying on the old, invalid, unjust and tyrannical legal theory of “Might Makes Right”, “How much justice can you afford?” and “Who do you know?” Or, in the parlance of the tyrant that our Founding generation overthrew to establish this country, “The Divine Right of Kings”. As such it is invalid, null and void and amounts to treason. (As defined by the Founding Fathers; Who knows what the definition of treason will prevail given the flexibility of the meaning of words by SCOTUS and our elected officials?)
The Founding Fathers expressly crafted the Constitution using the power expansion limiting Doctrine of “Enumerated Powers” Enumerated Powers meaning that if a power isn’t in the Constitution it is reserved to the States and WE THE PEOPLE. The desires of the current ruling class and/or political expediency are not legitimate basis to expand the powers of the Federal Government to include healthcare. Whether SCOTUS likes it or not, words mean things and they do not just to “make things up as they go along”. The Vision and plain intentions of the Founding Fathers is clear in the records of their discussions and debates such as the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers. SCOTUS does not get to make their legal decisions in this country in a manner derived from the Divine Right of Kings. It is their duty to study, not only the Constitution, but also the documents which evidence the debates and discussions that led to the final iteration of the constitution.
Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government. -- James Madison (unverified)
On every question of construction [of the Constitution] let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or intended against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed. — Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826), letter to Judge William Johnson, (from Monticello, June 12, 1823)
If, in the opinion of the people, the distribution or modification of the constitutional powers be in any particular wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the Constitution designates. But let there be no change by usurpation; for though this, in one instance, may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed. — George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796
Today, when a concerted effort is made to obliterate this point, it cannot be repeated too often that the Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals — that it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government — that it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government. — Ayn Rand
This generation of American’s should have known and/or suspected that America’s current Ruling Class elite did not want to give up the power and wealth they enjoyed via corruption and, therefore they would simply deny any significant level of corruption existed.
This generation of Americans should have known and/or suspected that Obamacare was a band-aid fix to avoid addressing the widespread systemic corruption that exists in America.
This generation of Americans should have known or suspected the systemic corruption that caused many Americans not to be able to afford medical care. This generation of Americans should have known that campaign contributions, bribes and other consideration accepted by politicians of both parties in exchange for not supporting or voting for legislation in the best interests of WE THE PEOPLE, also puts a drain on our economy. Campaign Contributions, Bribes and other consideration that accrued to the Politicians should have accrued and distributed amongst the general population. This generation of Americans should have known that the campaign contributions, bribes and other consideration paid to politicians contributed to some members of our society being unable to afford health insurance and medical treatment.
This generation of Americans should have known that Obamacare was just the crowning jewel in a series of legislative bills and Court Rulings over the past 10 years. Obamacare and this series of legislative bills and court rulings have set America on a path to tyranny and/or path to destruction.
Before Obamacare came along, the following examples of Liberty, Citizen Confidence and/or Country destroying acts and legislation (this list is representative, not exhaustive:
1) 1999 SCOTUS’s Reaffirmation and Expansion of SCOTUS’s 1890 misinterpretation of the 11th Amendment further limiting all American’s 1st Amendment Right to Petition the Government for redress of grievances without reprisal. In this instance by further limiting citizens’ right to sue the Government http://bit.ly/NafZVY http://bit.ly/pE21Ju ;
2) 1999 Repeal of Glass-Steagall Act http://nyti.ms/MW8P5D: This was the 1933 bill that put the reforms in place after 1929 Stock market crash, Firewall between Proprietary Investment Banks v Commercial Banks? Money, Power and Wall Street http://to.pbs.org/MyTRGU
3) The 2001 Patriot Act – Emasculation of the Bill of Rights http://1.usa.gov/NAJ9ty;
4) 2002 - 2011 Expansion by the Courts of the ability of Government to invoke imminent domain. In so doing they vastly reduced private property rights by ruling that the Government could take a piece of property from one private owner and give it to another private owner. http://bit.ly/RfIXVa (A lot like Government did pursuant to the “Divine Right of Kings” doctrine before the 1st Enlightenment of Mankind. 1650-1800AD http://bit.ly/tHozuf );
5) 2002 Homeland Security Act – Essentially modern US rendition of the former Nazi Gestapo and/or the former Soviet Union’s KGB http://nyti.ms/L3aVDO ;
6) The 2008 and 2009 Bailouts (antithetical to alleged free market system) that our elected officials spent at least $2 Trillion bailing out banks, auto manufactures and other businesses, directly antithetical to the concept of Free Markets and its underpinnings of risk and reward. Documentation exists that evidence that most of the elected officials who voted for the bailout got campaign contributions, bribes and/or other consideration from the private companies that got the bailout money http://bit.ly/LyMkne ;
7) The 2009 Stimulus spending of $787 billion on the Obama Stimulus Bill. It was documented that a lot of these funds were use to reward political allies instead of real Americans for whom it was intended to provide relief. Documents also surfaced that the politicians that voted for the stimulus bill got campaign contributions, bribes and/or other consideration from the private companies received a portion of the stimulus. And, of course, the billions wasted on Keynesian style stimulus did not cause the promised improvement to the economy (jobs);
8) Circa 2010 United Nations Agenda 21 - Local governments began to implement aspects of the United Nations Agenda 21 which attacks private property rights which is a cornerstone to all of our individual freedoms;
9) 2011 Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act – Essentially this is a No Trespassing Bill. it is now illegal for you to press your first amendment right to Petition the Government for Redress without reprisal and/or exercise your Right to Assembly on Government Property http://bit.ly/PeSs8Q ;
10) The 2011 renewal of the Bill of Rights emasculating Patriot Act, about 10 years after the war on terror was declared with the 911 invoked as the original excuse;
11) December 2011 - FCC to proceed on proposal to loosen media-ownership rules http://wapo.st/OmFTGM To make it easier for Government and Corporations to lie to America, and manipulate us with propaganda and censorshiop, the FCC (with blessing of politicians) has loosened the number of media outlets a single entitity can own in a media outlet. Ergo, voices of dissent have even fewer outlets and opportunity to confront the lies, propaganda and censorship the major media uses (at the direction of the govermens and corporations) to manage, manipulate, oppress, repress and suppress WE THE PEOPLE. http://wapo.st/OmFTGM
12) 2012 NDAA subjecting s any American that acted in a “belligerent” manner to indefinite detention without access to a lawyer”. This legislation essentially strips every American that acts in a “belligerent” manner of their 4th, 5th and 6th amendment right to Due Process, a speedy trial and representation by a lawyer. (Which brings us back to what does “belligerent” mean? In a country where SCOTUS can declare that “penalty” means the same thing as “tax” and a former President (Bill Clinton) can argue that he did not commit perjury by asking “What does “is” mean” and President Nixon can openly assert “I am not a Crook” in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, what exactly will the Courts (like SCOTUS) decree is the meaning of “belligerent”).;
13) 2011-2012 Congress failed, and continues to fail, to pass a deficit addressing budget. America’s debt has surpassed 100% of GDP. America continues to print worthless money which will inevitably lead to hyperinflation. America is imminently facing a collapse of its dollar, similar to that of in 2001 http://youtu.be/Zsqa-YHE36A , and the American public seems clueless as to its precariously closeness to financial disaster http://reut.rs/QdhsPx ;
14) 2012 SCOTUS rules Corporations people, unlimited campaign contributions are free speech, WE THE PEOPLE work to live, WE THE PEOPLE do not live to work serving Corporations; Corporations are not people, in fact, as they were originally set up they were only supposed to be temporary entities for long term projects, like building canals. They were supposed to terminate upon completion of the project. Here again, SCOTUS seems to have demonstrated their "Mastery of Words" by asserting a peculiar SCOTUS meaning to certain words while forgetting the vision and intent of the Founding Father's in crafting the Constitution. http://reut.rs/QdhsPx
15 )2012 SOPA http://bit.ly/NDHnbl ;
16) 2012 ACTA http://onforb.es/NDGUpl ;
17) 2012 PIPA http://bit.ly/LRxdrF ;
Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power, than by violent and sudden usurpations; James Madison
This generation of Americans should have been greatly agitated and moved to action by these 17 recent Liberty, Citizen Confidence and Country destroying acts which were accelerating our country evermore quickly down the slippery slope of expanding tyranny.
Further, with the knowledge of these recent Liberty, Citizen Confidence and Country destroying acts of our Government, this generation of Americans should have known that Obamacare would be used to command obedience and submission from the General Public with the implicit threat that those who failed to be obedient and submit to the Ruling Class, would “coincidentally” have their own healthcare, or the healthcare of their friends, family, loved ones and associates, rationed away.
FINAL REPORT OF THE
SELECT COMMITTEE TO STUDY GOVERNMENTAL OPERATIONS
WITH RESPECT TO INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES
UNITED STATES SENATE
From December 1963 until his death in 1968, Martin Luther King, Jr. was the target of an intensive campaign by the Federal Bureau of Investigation to "neutralize" him as an effective civil rights leader. In the words of the man in charge of the FBI's "war" against Dr. King:
No holds were barred. We have used [similar] techniques against Soviet agents. [The same methods were] brought home against any organization against which we were targeted. We did not differentiate. This is a rough, tough business.
With the knowledge of these recent Liberty, Citizen Confidence and Country destroying acts of our Government, this generation of Americans should have known that Obamacare would be used to punish the voices of political dissent and/or those who dared to exercise their 1st Amendment Right to Petition the Government for Redress of Grievances by “coincidentally” denying life saving medical assistance or “coincidentally” rationing away their own healthcare, or the healthcare of their friends, family, loved ones and associates, rationed away.
Even with the knowledge of these recent Liberty, Citizen Confidence and Country destroying acts of our Government, this generation of Americans was so selfish and self-centered that they were willing to exchange the lives, and/or the quality of lives, of those fellow citizens who were brave enough and unselfish enough to engage in the necessary MAINTENANCE OF LIBERTY with all the hazards that it brought, for their own personal medical security.
With the knowledge of these recent Liberty, Citizen Confidence and Country destroying acts of our Government coming in rapid succession, this generation of Americans must have know or suspected that our Government was trying to expand its power, usurp our liberty and/or destroy our Country and/or Constitution.
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison
This writer asserts that the remaining real reasons for Obamacare and the 17 other recent Liberty, Citizen Confidence and/or Country destroying acts and legislation were as follows:
1) To further erode the Constitution and Bill of Rights and/or get rid of the Constitution through collapse or allegedly “coerced” negotiation;
2) To destabilize and cause the collapse of the US Monetary System.
3) To bring the USA under the umbrella of the One World Government (OWG) also known as the New World Order (NOW)
This writer’s generation of Americans should have suspected and/or known that our elected officials do not like the constraints placed upon them by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
This writer’s generation of Americans should have suspected and/or known that Corporations do not like the constraints placed upon them by the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
This writer’s generation of Americans should have suspected and/or known that our elected officials are envious of the lack of constraints on power that the Governments of other countries in the world enjoy.
This writer’s generation of Americans should have suspected and/or known that continuing on for years without a deficit addressing budget was a recipe for disaster.
This writer’s generation of Americans should have suspected and/or known that printing worthless money to meet the treasury shortages caused by unrestrained government spending would eventually would eventually lead to collapse similar to what occurred in Argentina in 2001 http://youtu.be/Zsqa-YHE36A.
This generation of Americans should have known that their elected leaders were smart enough to recognize that failing to pass a deficit addressing budget when the Country’s debt to GDP ratio exceeded 100% would like end in collapse and financial disaster and that, therefore, the failure of the elected officials to pass a deficit addressing budget was an intentional act to bring collapse and financial disaster upon this country. (Nevertheless, when this collapse occurs our elected officials will blame it on the “unwillingness of the general public to accept the sacrifices necessary to balance the budget and avoid the country’s economic collapse)
The general theme of these 17 liberty, citizen confidence and country destroying acts should have given rise to this generation of Americans a realization that they were about to be betrayed by ruling class elite for ulterior reasons. Yes, the ruling class elite are evil geniuses in the craft of duplicity, but so also were WE THE PEOPLE gullible, easily distracted and guilty of vigorous defending our freedoms.
This generation of selfish and/or cowardly American’s chose to trade a portion of their liberty for a little medical security, instead of confronting these manifest injustices.
An apology is owed to future generations of Americans because the current generation of Americans was too selfish to perform the inspired bold acts, endure the hardships and make the sacrifices necessary to confront the corruption and preserve the Constitution and the Vision for our Country that our Founding Fathers fought and died for.
THE INCUMBENT RULING CLASS ELITE’s MASTER PLAN
This writer asserts to this generation of Americans that the Ruling Class Elite want the USA to be part of and subordinate to the One World Government (OWG) aka New World Order (NOW).
The problem the Ruling Class elite have in reaching that goal is that our Constitution prohibits the US Government from being subordinate to any other worldly power or government.
Therefore, as far as the ruling class elite are concerned, the Constitution must be destroyed, usurped or negated.
A collapse of the US dollar would likely accomplish the Ruling Class elite’s goal of destroying, usurping or negating the US Constitution:
1) If you pay attention to the current demands placed upon Greece by the Euro Union in exchange for bailout, you can get a feel for how the Constitution could be usurped or negated. In 2001, the International Monetary Fund (IMF), placed harsh terms and conditions for bailing Argentina out http://youtu.be/Zsqa-YHE36A . Argentina did almost what the US is doing, printing worthless money without balancing the budget. And just like they did in Argentina, if the US dollar collapses the politicians will not accept the blame. Instead they will say the monetary system of the USA collapsed because the citizens of America could not be convinced to make the necessary and sufficient sacrifices;
2) A collapse of dollar will be accompanied by another transfer of wealth from the poor and middle class to the wealthy that will far exceed the transfer of wealth that accompanied the real estate market collapse. This will give rise to civil unrest and possible revolution.
3) If the US Dollar collapses, it will quickly lose its status as the World Reserve Currency. As such, the USA will no longer be able to simply print worthless money at the value it ascribes to it. Instead its dollar will be devalued when the US is forced to have its dollars exchanged at the prevailing world market rate. And the IMF will likely be called upon to create the new world reserve currency. At that point, it will become almost impossible for the USA to resist calls for it to join a NWO or OWG
4) If the US Dollar collapses, it is likely our leaders will seek a bailout from the IMF. IMF leaders, and/or our leaders in collusion with the IMF leaders, could cause or indicate that the Constitution must be set aside allow the US to be bailed out as a term and condition of bailing out the USA. (The actual duplicitous act will be far more clandestine and intricate in nature than this writer could ever hope to predict and describe until well after the fact.);
5) Once the USA agrees to be subordinate in some way, shape or form to the IMF, permanent subservient membership in the NWO or OWG is just a hop, skip and a political shenanigan away;
6) Monetary collapse wipes out the middle class in countries wherever it occurs. The middle class become impoverished and have to spend all their time sustaining themselves. For a period of time, the general public will not have time to revolt as all their time is consumed trying to maintain their middle class lifestyle, and finally just obtaining substance to stay alive. At some point, riots will break out. And riots can sometimes lead to violent revolution and/or the balkanization of America. In either instance the constitution becomes diminished and/or meaningless;
7) Balkanization – Any revolution is likely going to break out along racial lines and/or geographic concentrations of various groups. If the Government essentially loses control of certain areas like Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and Southern California, the Constitution and Bill of Rights become essentially meaningless in those areas. Thus these areas would be free to accept incentives to join the OWG as independent governments. As importantly, the US’s role as a world super power will be lost and the US becomes less able to resist incorporation into the OWG;
The true expenses of Obamacare will cause the collapse of the US Dollar.
The Collapse of the US Economy is a planned and machinated event of the Ruling Class Elite. With foreknowledge of the impending event (insider trading), the ruling class elite have already hedged their wealth to protect it and/or expand it, at the expense of WE THE PEOPLE.
This type of manipulation of markets and the economies of Country’s has gone on for centuries. Only the failure of Public Education to teach the general public this financial manipulation history and the willing propaganda, misdirection and censorship of the major media allows the general pubic of the world to be repeatedly savaged in this manner time after time over the course of history.
Those who know not their history are destined to repeat it.
Variation of George Santayana quote, Reason in Common Sense, The Life of Reason, Vol.1,
This generation of Americans should have known and/or suspected that in the new dynamic of OWG, Corporations will become more powerful. The corporations want OWG because suddenly Countries like the USA, could not unilaterally sanction them for various violations and/or control their actions even on that country’s formerly sovereign soil. There would be long negotiations and months and/or years required to get agreements for any action. (Similar to what is happening with Iran and Syria now.) And there would likely always be someone from some country who has influence on any particular decision that would be likely be willing to take a bribe to cater to the subject corporations interests.
This generation of Americans should have known and/or suspected that under the auspices of an OWG, the liberty and freedoms of WE THE PEOPLE would not rise, but would instead fall to be commensurate with the liberties and freedoms of other persons in other countries around the world.
Again, an apology is owed to future generations of Americans because the current generation of Americans was too selfish to perform the inspired bold acts, endure the hardships and make the sacrifices necessary to confront the corruption and preserve the Constitution and the Vision for our Country that our Founding Fathers fought and died for.
This generation of Americans was too selfish engage in inspired bold acts, endure the hardships and make the sacrifices necessary to ensure future generations of Americans would enjoy the same freedoms and prosperity that this generation enjoyed.
This generation of Americans selfishly chose 1) to be too lazy to research and relearn the vision (and warnings) the Founding Fathers had for our country, 2) avoid enduring the hardships and sacrifice that confronting a systemically corrupt government would require; and, 3) to trade a little general liberty and freedom for a little medical security.
Not only should this generation of American known their government was corrupt, but this generation should have demanded that the Government reform itself or resign.
This generation of Americans should have know to stop voting for incumbents, regardless of political party with the knowledge that in about 20 years the corrupt incumbent status quo ruling class elite brought America from the status of the undisputed super power of the world to brink of collapse.
This generation of Americans must repeal, reconsider and/or or engage in vigorous peaceful political revolution or someday day in the future, a future generation of Americans will be forced to resort to violent revolution; that is if their future perspective of reality will even let them ponder, understand and engage in such a thing.
Some of this generation occasionally asks rhetorically, “What would American be without the bold acts and sacrifices of the Founding Fathers.”
Unfortunately, some future generations may have to angrily ask, “Why didn’t this writer’s generation perform the inspired bold acts, endure the hardships and make the necessary sacrifices to preserve for future generations the liberty and prosperity their generation enjoyed?”
To this writer’s fellow generation of Americans there is little left to say:
With the ability to control political dissent and criticism by coincidentally rationing away the healthcare of political dissenters and their families, and with American thrown off the scent of Government corruption which is the true cause of most of our problems, why would the ruling class elite establishment ever truly want to repeal Obamacare?
This writer forcefully asks, “Are there no real ‘old school’ men from this generation of Americans who will refuse to allow themselves to be proverbially and pusillanimously “bent over and forced to grab their ankles” by our government? Are there no real men, who instead, will join this writer and other free citizens in first peacefully, but firmly erasing Obamacare and the Supreme Courts Constitution burning ruling, from the books?” (And then, and only if those measures are unsuccessful, seriously consider our more extreme alternatives?)
For this writer, the die is cast, he will spend the rest of his life engaging in the inspired bold acts, enduring the hardships and making the sacrifices in fighting to make sure future generations have no need to accept said apology.
The Founding Fathers expressly did not want an aristocracy to arise in country that had just fought and won a war to gain freedom for. The Founding Fathers did not want there to develop one set of law for nobility and another set of laws for the common person. That is why elected officials were to be considered “Public Servants” while WE THE PEOPLE were to be the Sovereigns. Yet somehow, 1st with social security and now with Obamacare, two classes of Americans with differing privilege have been created. If this Social Security and Obamacare the politicians inflict on WE THE PEOPLE is so great, why do they exempt themselves from it?
When will this generation of Americans demand their politicians stop peeing on their heads and telling them it is rain?
Ironically, How cruel a twist of fate is it that, because elected officials would not stop taking campaign contributions, bribes and/or other consideration in exchange for not passing legislation that would have easily corrected the relatively minor changes that the US health system needed, WE THE PEOPLE are expected to peacefully standby while the current medical system is dismantled? How cruel the twist of fact that this generation of Americans will be saddled with a “one size fits all” Obamacare medical system (unless you are an elected aristocrat) How Ironic that as a result of our politicians taking “consideration” in exchange for not acting in the best interests of WE THE PEOPLE, that politicians and Government bureaucrats have a whole new big pool of Government money that they can play with and siphon funds off.
Those who would dare call themselves free men and True Patriots; will you join your fellow patriotic citizens in casting off this duplicitous tyranny that has befallen WE THE PEOPLE? Let us begin with the abolition of Obamacare and the Supreme Courts Constitution burning ruling related to same. This writer beseeches his fellow generation Americans, “Will you refuse to be duped, played, divided and conquered by the 2 phony political parties which are actually the duplicitous and machinated creations of the 1 and only 1 ruling class elite?”
If we fail to do so, will the Perspective of Reality of future generations even permit them to believe they have the right and duty to revolt against tyranny?
That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as shall seem to them most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Declaration of Independence.
Chief Justice Roberts deserves no more respect than England’s King George did on the eve of our revolution. As a price for forbearance to justly label some “traitor” and, for the further forbearance of the wrath born of anger to which our Government and Courts are so justly entitled to suffer, please forgive this writer’s following breach of decorum.
This following is a stress relieving venting in the form of a whimsical and witty rejoinder directed at Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts. Let Chief Justice Roberts forever be branded and ridiculed as Chief Justice Humpty Dumpty Roberts, for ignoring the plain meaning of the words of the Constitution and also the common words “penalty” and “tax”
Humpty Dumpty refers to a character from the children’s book, “Through the Looking Glass”.
"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less."
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master -- that's all."
This quote of one of the Founding Fathers seems particularly appropriate commentary on the SCOTUS Obamacare ruling:
How strangely will the Tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain Meaning of Words!
This writer’s intent in ridiculing Chief Justice Humpty Dumpty so vehemently is similar to that of John Hancock in signing his name large enough that King George did not have to put on his glasses to read it. By this ridicule and the footprint this article leaves on the internet, let not Chief Justice Humpty Dumpty Roberts have to ask others who would dare so ridicule him so harshly. For it is I, bold and plain for all to see. (However he may have to have someone interpret it for him as this write does not speak the language of SCOTUS)
Let the rallying cry of true patriots be: “Humpty Dumpty must have a great fall”
Yes this writer wants to overturn Obamacare and the improper legal precedent set in upholding it and it may anger some of this generation of Americans.
However, this writer at the same time wants to change the real problems that prevent you from being able to afford and/or have affordable access to our healthcare system.
At the same time this writer also wants to preserve our Constitution and Bill of Rights and your Freedom by correcting the actual problems which were purposely created and/or caused the demand for healthcare reform.
Or does this present generation of Americans prefer to keep Obamacare and let the corruption continue unabated?
Based on what is written here, whom do you believe honestly has your back and will do right by you, this cynical patriot writer or one of the good ole boy politicians of the 1 and only 1 ruling class elite.
This writer will not sheepishly accept the true reality this tyrannical ruling class elite hides behind a facade of duplicity
Those were my thoughts.
Thank you, my fellow citizens, for taking your valuable time to read and reflect upon what is written here.
Please join with me in mutually pledging to each other and our fellow citizens our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor to our mutual endeavors of restoring liberty and economic opportunity to WE THE PEOPLE as our Founding Fathers envisioned and intended. [Last Paragraph, Declaration of Independence http://bit.ly/ruPE7z ]
This article is written with the same intentions as Thomas Paine http://ushistory.org/paine. I seek no leadership role. I seek only to help the American People find their own way using their own “Common Sense” http://amzn.to/kbRuar
Keep Fighting the Good Fight!
Lawless America #LawlessAmerica
Justice in Minnesota #JIM
Bring Home the Politicians #BHTP
Get out of our House #GOOOH
Critical Thinking Notice - This author advises you as no politician would dare. Exercise Critical Thinking (http://bit.ly/ubI6ve) in determining the truthfulness of anything you read or hear. Do not passively accept nor believe anything anyone tells you, including this author... unless and until you verify it yourself with sources you trust and could actively defend your perspective to anyone who might debate you to the contrary of your perspective.
FOOTNOTES AND APPENDIX
FOOTNOTE 1 WHY THE 3 CONSEQUENCE MINIMIZING SCENARIOS ARE UNLIKELY http://scr.bi/Nb5mSs
FOOTNOTE 2 DISSIMILAR PERCEPTIONS OF REALITY http://scr.bi/LAsmbJ
FOOTNOTE 3 WRITER’S COMPLETE LIST OF MAJOR REASONS FOR OPPOSING http://scr.bi/LrOWYF
US SUPREME COURT JUNE 28, 2012 RULING IN THE MATTER OF OBAMACARE CASE 11-393 http://bit.ly/MFB9NE