1. Flight Behavior: A Novel by Barbara Kingsolver - This novel is about a farm wife discovering what appears to be a lake of fire.
2. Queen of America: A Novel by Luis Alberto Urrea - This is a sequel to the The Hummingbird's Daughter.
3. A Very Hairy Christmas by Susan Lowell - This is a holiday book featuring the coyote and the three javelinas
4. Blasphemy: New and Selected Stories by Sherman Alexie - This collection includes 15 classic stories and 15 new stories.
5. Unlikely Friendships: 47 Remarkable Stories From the Animal Kingdom by Jennifer S. Holland - This is a book about different animals being unlikely friends.
6. The Signal and the Noise: Why So Many Predictions Fail but Some Don't by Nate Silver - This book is about how being uncertain can make for better predictions.
7. Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers by Anne Lamott - This book contains prayers designed to help people through tough times.
8. Boneshaker by Cherie Priest - This is a steampunk novel about inventing a machine to mine gold in the Klondike during the Civil War time period.
9. The Round House by Louise Erdrich - This is a coming of age novel about a Native American boy trying to find out what happened to his mother, a victim of a racial hate crime.
10. The Third Wheel: Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Book by Jeff Kinney - This seventh book in the series revolves around the school's Valentine's Day dance.