Could this be a sign of life in Atlanta's beleaguered new home industry? Anthem Homes & Neighborhoods is a new company started by three Atlanta real estate and residential construction veterans. The team includes President and CEO Gregg Goldenberg and Jon Roby, an acclaimed builder who used to run Whitehall Homes.
Anthem Homes strives to offer excellent locations, superior designs and great prices, as well as a neighborhood community feel. The company boasts over 50 years of combined building experience.
The company has started construction in six communities, located across north metro Atlanta and surrounding areas.
- The Park at Whitlock: Neo-traditional single-family homes near the Marietta Square
- The Reserve at City Park: Townhomes at Peachtree and 26th Street
- Wellstone at Middle Creek: Condos in Cumming
- Baker's Farm: Resort-style homes near Chateau Elan in Jackson County
- Sherwood Park: Townhomes and single-family homes in popular "Smy-nings" area
- The Preserve at Wylie Bridge: Woodstock/ Cherokee County estate homes off Hwy. 92