In honor of Celiac Awareness Month come out and join a day of fun and celebration with the Celiac Community and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday, May 17th at the Chase Field in Downtown Phoenix. Discounted tickets to the baseball game may be purchased at www.dbacks.com/celiac and will benefit the Celiac Disease Foundation.
The fun will kick off at 2pm at Ultimate Consignment just south of Chase Stadium followed by the annual Celiac and Gluten-Free Awareness Night with the Diamondbacks game at 5pm. There will be a HUGE gluten-free pre-game party presented by Udi's and Glutino!! The following are a few of the activities that will be happening at the party:
- Gluten-free makeovers by Red Apple Lipstick
- Donut and cookie decorating by Jewel's Bakery and Cafe
- Kid's corner: Gluten-free playdough, giant inflatable slide, games, music and a coloring station
- Meet 20+ local and national vendors who will be sampling products
- Book signing and author meet and greets including Erica Dermer of Celiac and the Beast
- Meet local support group leaders and others living gluten-free
- Win prizes including cookbooks, gift cards, gluten-free groceries and tickets to that evening's D-backs game
The cost of the party is only $5 adults and kids 12 and under are FREE!! The first 50 guests will receive a reusable tote bag filled with over $15 worth of gluten-free gifts and goodies!
For additional information and details, please visit the website www.glutenfreecalendar.com.