The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix will host A Harvest Wine Dinner in their signature restaurant, Bistro 24, on October 30th, including a special presentation by Eric Hath of Ste. Michelle Wine Estates. This culinary event will present a four-course dinner exclusively paired with the guest speaker’s highly praised wine selection.
Guests of the event can expect a relaxed atmosphere while indulging on menu offerings aligned with the culinary team’s emphasis on fresh, seasonal ingredients.
The evening will feature:
- A piquant butternut soup to start
- Roasted mushrooms with brioche
- A main course of roasted duck and confit leg with fall vegetables, potato croquette and duck jus
- A savory dessert of caramel Riesling-poached Granny Smith apple galette, huckleberry ice cream and toasted almond crisp
Featured wines will include:
- 2011 Stag’s Leap Karia Chardonnay
- 2010 Estate Selection Pinot Noir
- Antica Napa Valley 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chateau Ste. Michelle 2011 Eroica Riesling
With an annual production of over two million cases a year, Chateau Ste. Michelle is the leading producer of Riesling wines in the world. The winery is also recognized globally for award-winning Chardonnay, Cabernet and Merlot.
For reservations and more information, please call 602-468-0700 or visit www.ritzcarlton.com/phoenix.