Golf Hall-of-Famer Annika Sorenstam’s golf instruction and fitness school, the ANNIKA Academy, is returning to Lake Tahoe and to the Greenbrier Resort for 3-day Destination Golf Experiences this summer.
- Limited to 10 guests
- 3 days of golf/fitness instruction with Annika’s team of instructors
- Private dinner (Tahoe) or cocktail hour (Greenbrier) with Annika and her Academy team
- Photos and autographs with Annika
- 27 holes of golf with course management instruction
- Cart and greens fee
- Video swing analysis
- Fitness education and nutritional overview
- Weight Training for Golf book by Kai Fusser
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Gift package
- Skills clinic with Annika (Greenbrier only)
A state-of-the-art, “boutique” golf school at Orlando’s Reunion Resort, the ANNIKA Academy opened in 2007 as a way for Annika to share her passion for golf, fitness and nutrition. Her personal team of coaches teaches simple, proven techniques to help players of any age, gender or skill level, including collegiate and professional players. The golf school is also a Certified Callaway Performance Center.
Founder/editor of BestGolfResortsofTheWorld.com, Karen Misuraca is a travel and golf writer from the California Wine Country. She blogs golf travel and writes about Deep Culture Travel. Check out Karen's iPhone app, California Coast North