In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Strandstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
The position that is currently open is for an Anist, General Business Support. This is an entry level person supporting space and the programs reporting to the Space Systems Schedule Lead.
- Application of the scheduling requirements of UTAS SP1508 (Earned Value Management System, that is provided through the Rockford EVMS System.
- Successful candidate will also be responsible for application of risk management in accordance with SP1507.
- Successful Applicant will assist in the early identification of potential cost/schedule issues and provide a system that gives the Program Office and integrated Product Team leads (IPTs) Control Account Managers (CAMS) a forum for corrective action and risk mitigation.
- The successful candidate provides structured program performance information and analysis, manages the schedule related products, provides guidance and support to IPTs/CAM to identify costs/schedule variance, determine root causes, identify corrective actions, and determine impacts to the program, provide guidance in the creation and management of corrective action plans.
- Facilitate CAM interviews by providing information, schedule analysis summaries, and manage changes to the program schedule baseline.
Bachelors Degree in Business Accounting or Engineering.
Minimum 1 year work experience.
Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident.
- Trained to possess a working knowledge of Earned Value Management Standards.
- Background in Work Breakdown Structures, program scheduling, and project budgeting.
- Prior experience EVMS experience is desirable but not a requirement.
- Ideal candidate should be proficient in EXCEL, and/or MS Access.
- Familiar with MS Project and/or JD Edwards system including standard costs and strategy including standard costs and strategy queries is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multifunctional team environment are required.
The position requires a motivated individual with capabilities to direct and perform monthly and weekly data gathering and reporting as well as master EVMS concepts and schedule analysis.
Hamilton Sundstrand - Human Resosurces - 4747 Harrison Avenue - Rockford, IL 61108 - (815) 226 - 6000 fax (815) 394 - 2414