Here’s an outrageously over-the-top idea for Valentine’s Day when you care enough to spend the very most. L’Ermitage Hotel, a stylishly swank showbiz getaway in Beverly Hills has created “The Ultimate Romance” package designed for deep pockets.
The uber hip, Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond award hotel, where legendary lovers Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor were once in residence, features stylish suites, seamless service and lots of romantic ambiance.
“The Ultimate Romance," offered beginning February 1, 2013, can be used on Valentine’s Day or throughout the year, and includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations in a luxurious guest room suite
- Round trip private car service to and from LAX or other destinations in Los Angeles
- Guest room welcome amenity of 12 dozen roses and bottle of Dom Perignon
- Full American breakfast for two daily in the privacy of your guest room or Livello restaurant
- Four-course dinner for two one evening in Livello (The restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday evenings. For a Sunday or Monday reservation dinner is offered from in-room dining or in Livello Lounge.)
- A fantasy 50-minute Orbic Helicoptor flight for two persons and 30 minutes of private time on mountain plateau (minimum of 24-hour advance booking required)
- Hair styling session for two at Salon Benjamin of Beverly Hills
- Private showing and consultation with jeweler from Neil Lane Jewelers
Now who wouldn’t love this? Your tryst begins with private car transportation to the hotel via Wilshire Limousine from LAX or other Los Angeles area destinations. Sweetening the car trip are chocolates by the renowned Vosges Haut Beverly Hills. Then you are personally greeted a door and led up to your suite where twelve dozen roses and a bottle of perfectly chilled Dom Perignon champagne awaits.
Before you doll up for the evening, you are chauffeured transportation to Salon Benjamin of Beverly Hills for personalized hairstyling sessions. After getting red-carpet ready, guests will experience a personal consultation and jewelry showing with a representative from Neil Lane Jewelers.
To amp up the mood and let your love soar to new heights, you are driven to Santa Monica’s private airport to board an Orbic Helicopter for a sky-high tour over iconic landmarks of Los Angeles, then heading west flying over the world-famous beaches of Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades. After seeing the sites from 500 feet the pilot will set down on a secluded mountain plateau overlooking the dramatic views of Malibu beach and the perfect setting for a declaration of love, proposal or engagement.
Once you’ve come back to earth there’s dinner at luscious Livello, a room oozing with romance and fine food that a mix of Asian and Italian offerings prepared by chef de cuisine Benjamin Dayag. Renown for impeccable service and elegant decor the restaurant has long been a favorite of international travelers and residents of Beverly Hills. The elegantly domed dining room, complete with signature Sycamore paneling, features a two-story wall of glass that overlooks a garden patio.
Then it’s off to bed where you’ll find his-and-hers Bedhead pajamas laid out and waiting for you. The following morning in legendary style, breakfast is served, in bed if preferred, by L’Ermitage butler service.
The “Ultimate Romance” offering is available beginning at $7000, exclusive of taxes and gratuities, depending upon guest room category selected. Concierge service is available to assist with additional special requests. Additional charges may apply for items not outlined above. The offer is subject to availability through December 30, 2013
L'Ermitage Beverly Hills is located at 9291 Burton Way. For reservations or additional information contact L’Ermitage Beverly Hills at 877-235-582.