It’s impossible to be at your fashionable best when your closet is at its worst,
So why not fine tune your style now?
• First start with a clean space and take everything out of the closet
• Get a full length mirror and try on the items that you haven’t worn in awhile see what the clothes look like on you.
Evaluate the item in question to keep, give away, or think about
Make three bags or bins one for each category and determine if you should toss or keep the item by asking the following questions.
• Do I love it? Do I feel attractive wearing this?
• Do I wear this often?
• Does the color fit and style flatter me?
• Does this work with the image that I want to project?
• Will I wear this item? Is it for work or weekends?
If the answers to these questions are yes keep the item.
If you have an item that you are undecided about for example a plain solid cardigan,
Give the sweater a makeover, change the buttons or add an appliqué or beaded collar.
• Group like items together long sleeved blouses, short sleeved, then sleeveless, pair dresses with dresses etc.
• Use the space in the center of the closet for what you wear most often.
• Fold and stack sweaters on an interior closet shelf or dresser.
• Organize loose items like scarves in hat boxes.
• Check your shoes are the heels worn down on your stilettos? Take them to the shoe repair and keep on walking stylishly into the New Year.
Bad girl Bynes
Amanda Bynes was arrested after throwing a bong out a window.More crazy antics