While everyone in the industry is still enjoying the new year, some netizens who are following the careers of Matteo Guidicelli and his rumored girlfriend Sarah Geronimo are asking for the ABS-CBN management to tape an MMK (Maalaala Mo Kaya) episode starring Matteo.
In a tweet, GeroCelliFan, one of the Twitter followers of the rumored couple, tagged @mmkofficial, the official Twitter account of the longest-running drama anthology in the country, this evening, Jan. 3, 2014 to let the ABS-CBN know that the fans are all excited to see Matteo showing his acting ability in MMK like what the management did to Gerald Anderson.
Meanwhile, in an interview with the movie press after she renewed her contract with ABS-CBN several weeks ago, the pop princess said she is very much willing to do an MMK episode, but as of this evening (Philippine time) the management is still keeping its silence regarding the pop princess's wish.
For some observers, if the management is willing to fulfill Sarah's wish, the episode will become more exciting if the men and women behind MMK will tap Matteo Guidicelli to play the role of a suitor to Sarah Geronimo.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Sarah Geronimo & Matteo Guidicelli are officially on but hesistant to admit
- Sarah Geronimo, Angelica Panganiban & John Lloyd Cruz's plans for 2014
- Sarah Geronimo releases different side; Kim Chiu, Xian Lim release new movie
- Is Gerald Anderson describing Sarah Geronimo as the sexiest girl?
- Is ABS-CBN planning to relaunch the Sarah Geronimo-Coco Martin team up?