A 7th and 8th grade all-star game was played at Westwood Community Center on May 31, 2014. The game featured some of the best players from North Jersey.
The pink team, coached by Hasbrouck Heights' Swati Shivkumar, won the game.
The following players competed on the pink team:
- Chloe Derian, 8th grader from River Edge, NJ - Chloe is an extremely versatile player who dominates in the post. She has a great turn and face move, but is athletic enough to bring the ball up the court and shoot jumpers.
- Ore Agoro, 7th grader from Paramus, NJ - Ore has great velocity. Her speed propels her to the basket and makes her a great defender.
- Julia Mordecai, 8th grader from Elmwood Park, NJ - Julia is fundamentally sound. She sets her feet for shots, makes smart passes, and plays solid defense.
- Cara Faulkner, 8th grader from Teaneck, NJ - She is such a great ball handler that it seems as if the ball is magnetically drawn to her hand.
- Ava Duran, 8th grader from Glen Rock, NJ - She is a high percentage shooter from everywhere on the court.
- Payton Intindola, 7th grader from Secaucus, NJ - She has a nice hook shot in the post. She also plays strong defense.
The blue team was coached by Hasbrouck Heights' junior, Stefanie Pagan.
The following players participated on the blue team:
- Carly Faulkner, 7th grader from Teaneck, NJ - Carly is fast and plays great on the ball defense.
- Channing Digiacomo, 7th grader from Paramus, NJ - Channing sets her feet for shots and rebounds in the post.
- Sofia Skinner, 8th grader from Dumont, NJ - Sofia has a great long-range three point shot.
- Emma Plutnicki, 7th grader from River Edge, NJ - Emma can score from inside and out.
- Annaliese Kehm, 8th grader from Glen Rock, NJ - Annaliese is a versatile post who plays big inside, but also has speed and quickness. She can shoot and rebound.
- Caitlin Dooner, 8th grader from Glen Rock, NJ - Caitlin can push the ball up court. She sets her feet for shots and makes good passing decisions.
- Jaelyn Wohlrab, 7th grader from Secaucus, NJ - Lightning fast player who can hit from the outside and lead a fast break.
- Amanda Hoffman, 7th grader currently residing in Fair Lawn, NJ, but will be moving to Ohio in a few weeks - Amanda is fundamentally sound. She knows when to pass and when to shoot. She is very strong.