Exercise TV. For the busy woman at home workouts that can be done in short, quick blasts are the way to go. Amy Dixon fitness contributor for “Shape,” “Woman’s Health,” and “Self” has a bachelor degree in exercise physiology and her fitness DVD "Amy Dixon’s Give Me 10!" is proof of the pudding.
A motivating mix of 6, 10-minute workouts
- Lower Body Firmer-challenging and baby you will have “back” when you do this one on a regular basis,
- Fat Blasting Cardio-goes by fast and is not your typical cardio DVD moves,
- Core Makeover-you need a mat and one weight, lots of plank work, if you haven’t been exercising at all you may “hurt so good” the next day,
- Upper Body Sculpt- you need a pair of dumbells or weights, chisel away,
- Yoga Stretch and Flex-simple and straight to the point, and
- Kettle ball Tone up-kettle balls are fun and a good way to define your assets, don’t worry if you don’t have one yet, a weight can be used until you do.
Best exercise video. This DVD will become your “go to” exercise at home workout, icing on the cake to all of the healthy food and smaller portions you’ve been so careful and precise about. A full ten minutes of variety in a time frame you can handle between, kids, work and your busy social schedule. You can do them one at a time as your schedule allows or do them all at one time.
The workouts are short but powerful
Not for sissys. This isn’t your mom’s fitness DVD although it can be done for beginners to fitness enthusiasts. Snowed in? The workouts are not all on the floor or all standing up, it’s all of it and in between, you only have ten minutes, and you want to tone and burn up calories and get the “gunk” out of your pipes.
To get the latest updates from Atlanta Holistic Health Examiner Tina Ranieri ‘click’ the subscribe button above. To view her body of articles ‘click’ Tina Ranieri, National Holistic Health Examiner, or Atlanta Fishing Examiner.